Mario Balotelli

Namika

Shame he's returning to the PL, every single thing he does will be a big deal in the media.

So they payed £26m for Lallana to be a squad player?

I'm guessing they will rotate between their hybrid 4-4-2 and 4-3-3.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they still had Suarez in their squad I'd be very optimistic about my title chances if I were a Liverpool fan, thankfully they don't. They've improved their defence, they've added some very nice squad players to the team as well... Thank goodness they don't have Suarez because their team depth has improved very nicely.

Have they really improved their defence? Lovren's a good player but he seems more like Cahill level player to me. Solid but doesn't really make you stronger. And he doesn't compliment Skrtell all that well. And then they have those two young fullbacks. Experience is key in defence so I have serious doubts about those youngsters. Not to mention it's their first year at Pool and in the PL. Debut year for Lovren as well.

Their team doesn't impress me. They have Sturridge and top talents in Coutinho and Sterling but that's pretty much it.

They did a great job last year but they overachieved. Well, that's the way I see it. They would do extremely well to finish 4th.

Great signing at that price. He's been around for a while so it's easy to forget he's just 24 years old. Liverpool still aren't title contenders, but it's a great pickup.

The reason he seems older is probably because top teams keep flogging him.

Part of me wonders why top teams who need a striker (us, Arsenal) aren't in for him.

Have they really improved their defence? Lovren's a good player but he seems more like Cahill level player to me. Solid but doesn't really make you stronger. And he doesn't compliment Skrtell all that well. And then they have those two young fullbacks. Experience is key in defence so I have serious doubts about those youngsters. Not to mention it's their first year at Pool and in the PL. Debut year for Lovren as well.

Their team doesn't impress me. They have Sturridge and top talents in Coutinho and Sterling but that's pretty much it.

They did a great job last year but they overachieved. Well, that's the way I see it. They would do extremely well to finish 4th.

I really rate Lovren and Moreno is a massive improvement on whoever else was left back there. Maybe he's not an ideal fit for Skrtel but a Sakho - Lovren partnership is very interesting IMO. Dejan could possibly bring the best out of Sakho, he's a very good leader at the back.

Manquillo is an unknown quantity at the moment so I'd probably start Glen. Johnson - Sahko - Lovren - Moreno is a massive improvement on whatever they had last year. If they wrap the Balotelli deal up they're making top 4 for me definitely, if they have a good season maybe even 3rd.

Mignolet

Johnson - Sahko - Lovren - Moreno

Gerrard - Henderson

Sterling - Sturridge - Coutinho

Balotelli

This looks like a top 4 XI IMO. I'm not saying they'll challenge for the title but their team has improved in general (minus Suarez), especially depth wise.

I really rate Lovren and Moreno is a massive improvement on whoever else was left back there. Maybe he's not an ideal fit for Skrtel but a Sakho - Lovren partnership is very interesting IMO. Dejan could possibly bring the best out of Sakho, he's a very good leader at the back.

Manquillo is an unknown quantity at the moment so I'd probably start Glen. Johnson - Sahko - Lovren - Moreno is a massive improvement on whatever they had last year. If they wrap the Balotelli deal up they're making top 4 for me definitely, if they have a good season maybe even 3rd.

Mignolet

Gerrard - Henderson

Balotelli

This looks like a top 4 XI IMO. I'm not saying they'll challenge for the title but their team has improved in general (minus Suarez), especially depth wise.

Does look a decent side.

Bit like United, though. Shit to average in defense and midfield with a great looking attack. Didn't think they'd finish in the top 4 a few weeks ago but I do now. Title challengers I'm not so sure about.

Until/unless United buy heavily I think they'll finish outside of the top. 4 once again. Liverpool and Arse to battle it out for 3rd/4th.

Let see how good they are when they face this properly accustomed Chelsea side with the right players in the right system.

Hope we fuck them over big time, cannot stand them, even more so now that the big headed twat Balotelli is signing for them. Oh and of course the best midfielder in the world Stevie Gerrard and the new Messi Raheem Sterling :wank2:

Let see how good they are when they face this properly accustomed Chelsea side with the right players in the right system.

Hope we fuck them over big time, cannot stand them, even more so now that the big headed twat Balotelli is signing for them. Oh and of course the best midfielder in the world Stevie Gerrard and the new Messi Raheem Sterling :wank2:

I'm being 100% serious here in saying that I've actually seen people on RAWK saying that Sterling will be the next big galactico signing for Real Madrid in a few years. That he will go for Bale money.

LOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm being 100% serious here in saying that I've actually seen people on RAWK saying that Sterling will be the next big galactico signing for Real Madrid in a few years. That he will go for Bale money.

LOOOOOOOOOL!

I've also heard people saying he is way better than Hazard.

But hey that's their opinion, my opinion is they are wankers.

I've also heard people saying he is way better than Hazard.

But hey that's their opinion, my opinion is they are wankers.

Didn't Rodgers himself say last season that Sterling was the best winger in the league and the best young player in Europe? Think he did.

Mignolet

Gerrard - Henderson

Balotelli

I've been hearing about Sakho's potential since he was a teen. He doesn't impress me. I'd have rather have Skrtel. Not spectacular but solid overall. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. Johnson is absolutely terrible. I'd rather have Flanagan.

I wonder whether they can pull off a 4-4-2 again. I don't see it being as succesful without Suarez. Balotelli has all the potential in the world but he's the new Anelka for me. Never gonna happen. At least Anelka had a few good years at Arsenal and Chelsea.

Gerrard is 34 and declining. English media will always drool over his long balls and set-piece delivery, his set-piece delivery is truly awesome though, but he can be exposed in high paced games.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You