Mario Balotelli

Namika

So happy that he's coming back to PL. The guy is absolutely brilliant and hilarious.

I'm glad it's not to Chelsea though, he's a good player but too much of a loose cannon. We can enjoy his mental nature without having to worry about it affecting our club in an adverse way.

Sturridge-Balotelli will be a very good, very pacey strike-force. We needn't be worried as even with him Liverpool aren't contenders for the title, but their 4th place rivals over in Manchester should be shitting their pants...

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy that he's coming back to PL. The guy is absolutely brilliant and hilarious.

I'm glad it's not to Chelsea though, he's a good player but too much of a loose cannon. We can enjoy his mental nature without having to worry about it affecting our club in an adverse way.

Sturridge-Balotelli will be a very good, very pacey strike-force. We needn't be worried as even with him Liverpool aren't contenders for the title, but their 4th place rivals over in Manchester should be shitting their pants...

I am glad Balotelli is back in EPL. More drama

but I am suprised with this signing, not sure they really need a striker unless Rogers really like 442 diamond

People love jerks and strong/entertaining/crazy personalities.

You speak for some but not me. Give me hard working, enterprise, team ethic and a killer touch over an entertaining crazy bloke who spits his dummy out when it suits.

You speak for some but not me. Give me hard working, enterprise, team ethic and a killer touch over an entertaining crazy bloke who spits his dummy out when it suits.

Same here. I mean that part of Balo's appeal is the fact that the club he plays for gets a lot of media and fans' attention. He's talented, but his talent isn't what made him famous. His entertaining personality did.

The difference in characteristics between the players is the striking part. Sounds like a desperate buy to me.

They've replaced a hard-working player, Luis Suarez, who gets in trouble for going overboard, being too involved, too aggressive, with a player who vanishes from games, who is known for "not giving a damn" a times, and one who gets in trouble off the pitch a lot.

Yes, one can make a case that they are both nuts, but on the pitch I know for sure what kind of nuts I'd want and would not want to play against.

I don't know man, an attacking trio of Sturridge, Balo and Sterling looks pretty nice to me! Liverpool have done better than expected replacing Suarez, I thought they were going to settle for Remy, Balotelli is a huge upgrade there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You