BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're nowhere near our best yet are only 2 points behind Liverpool/Arsenal. Sounds good to me.

This is a bit OTT but I hope Ivanovic picks up a harmless 1 week injury on International break so Azpi can get a decent chance to prove himself.

And we really need to sign Luke Shaw in January. Cole is on his last legs.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8960892/premier-league-petr-cech-hopes-chelsea-can-build-upon-win-at-norwich

how many BPL MOTM trophies oscar got this season? lol

there wont be space at his house soon

also every interview by him starts with i'm very happy lol

Some say, those are the first English words he had learned.

I think Luiz was terrible tbh.

Edit: Maybe not terrible, but definitely not MotM close for me.

He won most duels and was excellent in his anticipation and creating attacks for us. I really do not remember a time where he actually exposed us. I thought Cole was average once again. Gets skinned by players far too often and is very fragile. Just look at the first half when Snodgrass easily bullied him off the ball and skinned him but thankfully Cech made a good save. No denying we deserved the win but we rode our luck as when we went with the 3 man defence they had many counter attacks they culd just not take advantage of. Result even more sweeter now that we narrowed the gap on Arsenal and we got Cardiff next at home.

On Mata, not his strongest game but he was not poor. He displayed some fantastic ranges of passing and just needs regular starts to be back to his full best.