BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose Mourinho says substitutes are important if they come into the game well. A point in this game would have been a bad result. #CFC

Mourinho says he didn't know Ashley Cole had a rib injury when he made the substitution. It was tactical. #CFC

Mourinho says Willian's goal is important for the player, and the medical dept did well to get Hazard fit to be involved. #CFC

Mourinho says Ba did the job he expected in a game more suited to his strengths that Eto'o's. But he should've scored early 2nd half.

Disagree with the comments giving Mourinho the credits for the win, the players, including some Norwich players, won us this match. His reactive nature nearly cost us the victory.

Exactly, they were flying once Mou started playing with 3 defenders.

Our build up wasn't the best.. Our goals then came from their big mistakes, but we did have some input in them:

Bad Norwich corner>Ivanovic header>Aerial challenge won by Hazard>Long pass from Oscar>Bassong Mistake>Goal

Bad challenge from a couple of Norwich players while none was marking Willian>Brilliant goal

However we didn't play bad before we got equalized, and just because Mata didn't score or assist it doesn't mean he was bad. He was ok.

Willian has the talent, it's a matter of consistency now for him.

Cheers!

we've been shit in that midfield, Oscar ws greedy as shit, Mata was awfull but created few throughballs, Ba went Berzerk in the first half and shit in second... our mdfield was awfull

Really cannot understand these kind of posts. We won FFS. Oscar (the MOTM) was 'greedy as shit.' Can't you just be happy that we got 3 points away from home, and deserved it. We weren't great but we got the job done. Do one.

Hi guys. I agree with "DYC" above and others who've stated that Lampard was poor.

Chelsea do not threaten much in more and more matches now because key players do not add enough momentum to building Chelsea's attack. Lampard has occasions to face defenders and make a pass but he does not; he always turns away. As much as I've disliked Mikel in the past, I think Mikel would be an upgrade on Lampard at this point.

Chelsea need to increase their pass and move tempo or expect a mid-table finish this season. How many more matches will Chelsea have against teams like Norwich who aren't scoring? Need a center midfielder who isn't Ramires who will drive Chelsea forward... in January.

Really cannot understand these kind of posts. We won FFS. Oscar (the MOTM) was 'greedy as shit.' Can't you just be happy that we got 3 points away from home, and deserved it. We weren't great but we got the job done. Do one.

Maybe you will understand why Chelsea's center mid is poor (ramires aside) when Chelsea face real competition in Europe. should be embarassing.

Oscar had one play he was selfish and didn't pass and I have to read he was greedy as shit.

smh

Oscar doesnt get 10% of the recognition he deserves from members in TC.

I have my theories why, but I prefer not to comment...

Hi guys. I agree with "DYC" above and others who've stated that Lampard was poor.

Chelsea do not threaten much in more and more matches now because key players do not add enough momentum to building Chelsea's attack. Lampard has occasions to face defenders and make a pass but he does not; he always turns away. As much as I've disliked Mikel in the past, I think Mikel would be an upgrade on Lampard at this point.

Chelsea need to increase their pass and move tempo or expect a mid-table finish this season. How many more matches will Chelsea have against teams like Norwich who aren't scoring? Need a center midfielder who isn't Ramires who will drive Chelsea forward... in January.

also a striker to hold off the ball for our midfield trio to get forward with more space.

I don't think we can recall Lukakau