BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shits from Spurs, They bought his flight, But Willian, he saw the light!

He got a call from Abramovich, And off he went to Stamford Bridge

He hates Tottenham! He hates Tottenham! He hates Tottenham! He hates Tottenham!

I think this hate bandwagon is getting slightly nonsense with Ba. Ba had a decent game, probably had a better game than if Torres started and played. I think Ba isn't given enough chances and clearly isn't favoured and people already attack him. Give the fella a break, he had a good season with us last season and let's give him time to adapt to the Mourinho Chelsea than rafa chelsea.

I think Ba is better than Eto or Torres.

These are the games we need to win. I've suffered too many seasons of seeing small teams knicking 2 or 3 points from us. Brilliant to see us turn this around, especially after taking of Cole and bringing in Hazard. Get in lads ! :D

Whoever slating Mou for substituting Mata and bringing on willian and an "injured" Hazard looks quite stupid now. Mou got it 100% right this time.

They never learn do they?

Whoever slating Mou for substituting Mata and bringing on willian and an "injured" Hazard looks quite stupid now. Mou got it 100% right this time.

Tbh Hazard IS injured. This was a short term fix because we messed up earlier. It should not have come to that.