BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake Chels, why do it to us. I actually feel a bit sorry for Norwich but i'm still extremely happy. What a goal from Willian, absolutely stunning. Reminded me of Crespo. Massive win.

that Willian goal was magnificent. Oscar-esque :P

I'm not sure who's the MOTM for me... maybe that goal and the fact that willian is the one that started our counter-attack for the Eden's goal

I'll give it to Oscar I guess, one goal, one assist and a few good balls during the match

Mata was MIA, Ba started well but after he hit the stars in the first half he faded.

Lampard was terrible, Ramires was a bit slower than usual, Schürrle had a so-so match. Iva was the weakest in the defense although Cole wasn't much behind.

Eto'o changed little when he came in, Eden had the goal and a couple of plays, and Willian... well that goal says it all.

Mourinho has been doing the 3 back quite often if you ask me. It worked today... we were sort of lucky, that second half was awful until the boys came.