BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be totally awesome if Chelsea draw Juve or Napoli. Juve's midfield versus Chelsea? fahgettabout-it.

Yea....luckily it'll only happen after January if it ever happens. By then we'd have our midfield sorted out with a big money move like Witsel(hopefully).

City in 2 weeks time :cry:

Maybe you will understand why Chelsea's center mid is poor (ramires aside) when Chelsea face real competition in Europe. should be embarassing

Yawn. We won the European Cup two years ago with the same center mid partnership. Really embarrassing.

Oscar was as usual brilliant. Scored a beautiful goal from outside of his foot, delightful pass for hazard which Bassong had to touch and his mistake was inevitable!! The intensity in the 2nd half was below par for me, i am sure the Norwich goal didn't come as a surprise for anyone here. We just never felt like trying to finish off the game!!

I like the look of Jose's plan B of 3-5-2. Eden quite clearly played as a second striker. That's what a second striker does in a 3-5-2, drifts wide, drifts in, quickest for the counters. Eden is a perfect component for a second striker.

Also, a word for the captain himself. John Terry is slowly going back to his old awesome self, dominating, hard as rock and a leader on the pitch. He is definitely our most consistent defender this season. Hope he carries it for the whole season.

Yawn. We won the European Cup two years ago with the same center mid partnership. Really embarrassing.

Just to clarify: Chelsea with a singular driving force in center midfield is good enough to actually play football (not park the bus) to compete for another European title? What does Lampard contribute in your world?

Yea....luckily it'll only happen after January if it ever happens. By then we'd have our midfield sorted out with a big money move like Witsel(hopefully).

City in 2 weeks time :cry:

what a great midfield duo Paulinho and Witsel would have been. how bout Pogba and Witsel? IDK but Chelsea need MORE in center midfield. Mikel, Essien, Lampard? laughable compared to top European sides and some of EPL sides.

what a great midfield duo Paulinho and Witsel would have been. how bout Pogba and Witsel? IDK but Chelsea need MORE in center midfield. Mikel, Essien, Lampard? laughable compared to top European sides and some of EPL sides.

I'd imagine your a troll, but your post is crazy. The system we play allows Lampard to sit deep and Ramires to do the running, which they are doing to great effect lately. Spurs splashed out on the likes of Paulinho, Eriksen etc and when Lampard and Ramires went to centre midfield against Spurs we bossed them.

Just to clarify: Chelsea with a singular driving force in center midfield is good enough to actually play football (not park the bus) to compete for another European title? What does Lampard contribute in your world?

Well I've heard he's quite good at scoring goals... I don't think he is the world class player he once was and we need to improve in that area if we are to compete for another European title.

But we just beat Norwich away from home, played OK and you only find the negatives. Drives me insane. Do you think Chelsea fans who were at the game are sat on the train home and finding negatives about the team?

We won. Be happy.

Glad we won but in the second half, there was way too much space between the central defense and central midfield.

Ramires and Lampard attracted out of position too easily leaving a lot of spaces behind which is why Norwich managed to create something almost every time they went forward in the second half. Our fullback's positioning, especially Cole, was very bad at times. It was weird today, because we weren't exactly committing a lot of men forward, yet we always looked short at the back! Not our best performance at all.

how come FPL doesn't consider that Oscar pass an assist for Eden? I need points :P

Probably because Tettey got the assist :P

Just back from the game!

♬ THE SHIT FROM SPURS THEY BOUGHT HIS FLIGHT BUT WILLIAN HE SAW THE LIGHT HE GOT A CALL FROM ABRAMOVICH AND OFF HE WENT TO STAMFORD BRIDGE ♬

How was the game, reaction of Noriwich fans etc, etc,. tell us.