Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media have, typically, already blown everything out of context and proportion of what AVB has said about us and Mourinho. :doh: Seriously, if we lose on Saturday, they'll be having a field day on this..

Isn't that basic rule of journalism? :P

Chelsea did improve its attack over the summer, signing Schurrle, Willian, Eto´o & KDB.

However, nothing is seen out of them, so far.

Lack of scoring touch by Chelsea, defensive work by Spurs may see us a low scoring game, I feel.

Will somebody find a way to score here ?

A lot of people seem to be worried that we're not scoring many, and while it is a concern, I'm confident the goals will come. This season is following a similar pattern to when Jose first arrived in 2004, the only difference being we were scraping 1 - 0 victories (some were very lucky). After about 7 or 8 games everything clicked and we started destroying teams home and away.

This season we haven't been so lucky, but keep the faith! The results and the performances will come soon enough hopefully starting tomorrow by ripping Spurs a new one. If we don't get the result that we wanted, don't panic. Good things will come. Jose is a winner and Chelsea are winners.

A lot of people seem to be worried that we're not scoring many, and while it is a concern, I'm confident the goals will come. This season is following a similar pattern to when Jose first arrived in 2004, the only difference being we were scraping 1 - 0 victories (some were very lucky). After about 7 or 8 games everything clicked and we started destroying teams home and away.

This season we haven't been so lucky, but keep the faith! The results and the performances will come soon enough hopefully starting tomorrow by ripping Spurs a new one. If we don't get the result that we wanted, don't panic. Good things will come. Jose is a winner and Chelsea are winners.

If I may ? To compare Chelsea of today to that winning one of 2004 is not warranted, I feel.

One cannot compare the two.

To keep my hopes, I do. However, I have not seen much, lately to indicate that the club is going to score soon.

Perhaps, I might be surprised on Saturday ?

The one thing that will always make me feel confident against Spurs is the mental aspect, people expect them to win and i wonder how they will react to that. 11/12 they were better than us, but we still outplayed them at White Hart Lane and thumped them 5-1 with the world watching.