Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to read the opposition views on this one after the Willian transfer and all.

Do we have anything yet?

I've read on another forum a Spurs fan claiming Lamela will the best player in the world this time next year, Willian will be sold back to Shaktar next season by us for 10M and Soldado will outscore RvP and Ronaldo this season.

It baffles me that we didnt go for a CM/DM.

I know Jose wanted to trust on Lampard, Essien, Rambo, Mikel and MVG, but I am starting to think he made a bad call. And I also believe he already knows that!

With MVG out and Ramires a doubt, we will have to outdone ourselves in order to win with a duo of Lampard and Mikel or whatever...

Spot on!

The games he left Lampard out showed that already, apart from the last one of course.

In Ramires and Mikel we have a very good duo, with any of them out it becomes unbalanced and soft. We could always play Oscar or KDB there, but not in big games like the one v Spurs, at least not yet as we haven't even tested that yet longer than a few minutes.

I've read on another forum a Spurs fan claiming Lamela will the best player in the world this time next year, Willian will be sold back to Shaktar next season by us for 10M and Soldado will outscore RvP and Ronaldo this season.

He's probably right.

Also both Messi and Ronaldo are taking pay cuts to sign for them this January. :-D

:banghead:

What is wrong with that? You are just jealous! :P