Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

I agree with the thought of Chelsea players need to turn up today or getting blanked by the Spurs.

There is no doubt in my mind, the Chelsea quality is on the pitch. Sometimes, as I have seen, some players didn´t show it.

If any of you think, Hazard is the key in today´s game against Walker, I have news for you, other players are in need to convert chances & that will be the key to Chelsea´s success of today.

Whoever play at the top MUST CONVERT HIS CHANCES or Chelsea are screwed.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is such a terrible article that you actually have to read it! :lol:http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/28/tottenham-chelsea-combined-xi-the-best-of-both-ahead-of-the-big-london-derby-4120322/

So Cahill, Townsend and Lampard? Oh, and apparently Llloris is Spanish! :lol:

Wow, this is such a terrible article that you actually have to read it! :lol:http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/28/tottenham-chelsea-combined-xi-the-best-of-both-ahead-of-the-big-london-derby-4120322/

So Cahill, Townsend and Lampard? Oh, and apparently Llloris is Spanish! :lol:

Well 19,

how are Chelsea´s fans feeling in Lebanon about today´s game ?

Any hints ?

Getting more time and space doesn't mean one will immediately perform better. Even against teams that have parked the bus, hardly anyone has stood out against such oppositions. To use excuses such as 'other teams parked the bus. more space this time' is somewhat nonsensical. If a player with quality, and we got so many of them in our ranks, can't even perform to his capabilities against lesser players or oppositions, then there is no reason to suggest they will do the opposite against better players or oppositions immediately like turning on and off a tap water. Right now, it's more of a case of hoping they will turn up and perform rather than expecting them to do so.

That's harsh on hazards part. He's been practically triple marked this season, and cole has not helped with his non-existant attacking. If he is not triple marked, since AVB doesn't play defensive, he'll surely play better

That's harsh on hazards part. He's been practically triple marked this season, and cole has not helped with his non-existant attacking. If he is not triple marked, since AVB doesn't play defensive, he'll surely play better

Maybe so but for a player of his quality (and others), we are yet to really see that this season. And don't tell me that every time he doesn't perform or goes on a run where he doesn't perform, people are gonna use that excuse of 'teams parked bus against us. no time and space'...

Maybe so but for a player of his quality (and others), we are yet to really see that this season. And don't tell me that every time he doesn't perform or goes on a run where he doesn't perform, people are gonna use that excuse of 'teams parked bus against us. no time and space'...

Its not an excuse, if cole attacks more you'll see the difference in hazards play.

Its just like how messi plays crap against us but goes to laliga and he's god.

Hazard needs space to shine, that's why he did so well against bayern this season

Don't feel confident about this at all :( ... Brain says we'll take a beating, and already imagining the newspaper headlines:

"A(VB)PPRENTICE BEATS HIS M(OU)ASTER"

"AVB - EXCELLENT SPURS JOSETIFY WIN OVER CHELSEA"

"HOW ABOUT THAT MOU FRIEND?"

"STUDENT TEACHES THE TEACHER A LESSON IN FLAMBOYANT STYLE"

"Chelsea sucks. Tottenham, best team in existence. We hate Chelsea."

Heart says: 3-1 for Chelsea.

Brain, sadly says: 2-0 for Tottenham.

Will of course, as always, be cheering and hoping that my heart gets this one spot on!

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH! :blue scalf:

Kyle Walker is actually pretty good defensively. It's going forward that he looks like a headless chicken.

Hazard has been pretty quiet so far this in terms of statistical contribution so it would be the perfect game to ignite his season. It would also probably mean a ton to Mata if he's given the start for such a huge match. It would let him know that if he does as Mourinho asks he's a first choice player.

:lol: someone just posted on his thread that according to some crazy stat he has created 14 chances for the team only in EPL - the leader in the League. Have no idea where that number came from and I wonder what kind of thing do they consider to be a chance. It could be a chance for a good pass, a chance for a turnover, a chance for a dribble, :lol:

The game is likely to be played in the wings

Like already mentioned, its probably the battle between the full-backs and the wide forwards. Never gonna be easy with Lamela, Chadli and Erickssen for them. And i thought they we're finished when they sold Bale, look at them now.

Hope Ivan and Cole will hold the flanks.

Let teach that ginger beard a nice lesson.