Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

Who he plays for has f*** all to do with anything. I just don't rate Sandro as a player. Actually, I do rate him; like I said, I think he's very decent player, just no where near "the best player in the league for his position". He's just too aggressive for a DM, imo. He commits himself needlessly at times and leaves the back four exposed. His passing is also no where near the level of the likes of Carrick, Song and Mikel. But that's just my opinion.

I wasn't exactly referring to you but I have no doubt he was the best player in his position before his injury, Every football fan I spoke to, regardless of the team they supported wanted Sandro in their side, especially Man United ones.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wan't exactly referring to you but I have no doubt he was the best player in his position before his injury, Every football fan I spoke to, regardless of the team they supported wanted Sandro in their side, especially Man United ones.

lol Who were you referring to, then? I was the only one saying he isn't as good as people made him out to be :lol:

Anyway, when he had a great season a couple of seasons ago, Song was, imo, the only world-class DM we had in the league and he was MILES ahead of everyone else.

This guy:

Is there another Sandro because you can't be talking about the Tottenham one, surely?

He is crap and exactly the opposite of what we need in midfield. Mikel is 1000000000x better.

lol Who were you referring to, then? I was the only one saying he isn't as good as people made him out to be :lol:

Anyway, when he had a great season a couple of seasons ago, Song was, imo, the only world-class DM we had in the league and he was MILES ahead of everyone else.

Capoue and Sandro are better than Mikel for me, Capoue is miles ahead of him and in his first few games he was a monster in midfield. I followed him when he played in France, he'll be a hit in the PL. But i still dont think we need this kind of player.

People have gone through this Mikel situation a million fucking times and still he stands as one of the best CDM in the Epl for the past few years.

Just cause he lacks finesse, doesn't make him a bad player.

People have gone through this Mikel situation a million fucking times and still he stands as one of the best CDM in the Epl for the past few years.

Just cause he lacks finesse, doesn't make him a bad player.

How can you say Mikel lacks finesse ? Have you not seen him popping one in, recently ?

On par with Chelsea strikers, he is. :dance:

This could well be a tight affair. They've got the best defensive record in the major European Leagues this season, I believe they've only conceded one goal in nine games. Add the fact that we're not banging goals in for fun at the moment and there are the potential ingredients for a tight game. Just hope that our defence holds up.

Try and isolate Dawson and play a game that will release our strikers through the channels, support the striker with a player who's role is to occupy the other centre half whilst attacking.

Midfield areas are vital and we cannot allow them space at all. So therefore I think Jose may be tempted to play players who he can rely on to press the opponents when they have the ball and break forward. We may well try to play on the break. Looking forward to the game, got good seats in the front row of the upper-tier, should be a good 'un.

what is the news on ramires???

No new updates so far. And you would think Mourinho won't be revealing too much about whether he'll be available for this game and keep AVB guessing. Otherwise, it will be rather easy to predict what our pivot will be..

Spurs haven't been tested yet beside the trip to the emirates, which they failed. I have no doubt they will be a very decent side in the future, but it's too early for AVB to have the balls to go all out vs Jose. I think AVB will play it safe, knowing way too well what we can do on the counter.. I'm tipping a 0-0 draw very similar to the United game..

It baffles me that we didnt go for a CM/DM.

I know Jose wanted to trust on Lampard, Essien, Rambo, Mikel and MVG, but I am starting to think he made a bad call. And I also believe he already knows that!

With MVG out and Ramires a doubt, we will have to outdone ourselves in order to win with a duo of Lampard and Mikel or whatever...