Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all the rage about the flavour of the month guys... lol Mikel is MILES ahead of Capoue AND Sandro.

What people fail to understand is if you diving in trying to win tackles it means you've made a mistake or been caught out. Mikel's positioning is sound he often has quiet yet highly effective games. Everyone wants headlines nobody wants shape and composure

Mikel is miles ahead of Sandro? Are you high? They're not in the same league. He's hardly flavour of the month either :s

I'm not against people loving Mikel, he has his qualities, saying he is miles better than Sandro however is outrageous

Preinjured Sandro was the best dm in the bpl by FAR.

It's crazy that some people would even compare Mikel to Sandro...

So Tottenham lost against the only top team they've played so far? Bodes well for Saturday.

The only time they've played anyone who pose a threat is also Arsenal

It's not like we have done any better ourselves against the better teams this season..

Andre Villas-Boas admits his relationship with former mentor Jose Mourinho has "broken down", but added: "I don't lose any sleep."

"We had a great personal and professional relationship before that we don't have now," said the 35-year-old. "I don't think we need explanations on friendship and personal relationships. But our relationship broke down.

"I think we have the mutual respect for each other, and we understand what we have been through cannot just disappear, but it's not like it was before.

"We don't talk now. We talked at the Premier League managers' meeting in August, but not since then. I don't lose any sleep."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/villas-boas-adds-spice-tottenham-vs-2306648

Andre Villas-Boas admits his relationship with former mentor Jose Mourinho has "broken down", but added: "I don't lose any sleep."

"We had a great personal and professional relationship before that we don't have now," said the 35-year-old. "I don't think we need explanations on friendship and personal relationships. But our relationship broke down.

"I think we have the mutual respect for each other, and we understand what we have been through cannot just disappear, but it's not like it was before.

"We don't talk now. We talked at the Premier League managers' meeting in August, but not since then. I don't lose any sleep."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/villas-boas-adds-spice-tottenham-vs-2306648

The media have, typically, already blown everything out of context and proportion of what AVB has said about us and Mourinho. :doh: Seriously, if we lose on Saturday, they'll be having a field day on this..

I don't think we'll lose...I think AVB is too afraid of us to be honest. Don't worry AVB, Roman can't hurt you anymore! :P

Seriously though, we've had the psychological edge over Tottenham for decades and, especially now with José, I don't see it suddenly changing on Saturday...

Preinjured Sandro was the best dm in the bpl by FAR.

It's crazy that some people would even compare Mikel to Sandro...

not at all. Mikel performed brilliantly in lot of big games,on other hand sperms never even had a big match lol.