Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a goalkeeper. I keep goals from going in. I like goalkeeping. I like goalkeepers. So I'm excited. KKKKKKKK?

Ah I get it now...but everytime Cech doesn't play is an opportunity missed to learn from the master...

Swindon is not going to realise what hit them. I believe the boys will over perform to prove jose wrong. Anyone who brings in a poor performance needs to leave the club. The last couple of seasons we have been playing like headless chickens Jose is bringing stability to the squad. Now if that means we have to take one step back to move two steps forward, then i will sign up for that.

Requests for the game:

• Kalas features
  • Essien, De Bruyne start
  • Mata plays the full 90 mins and fucks shit up
  • Eto'o doesnt make the 18
  • Free flowing, exciting and enjoyable football
  • None of that tactical shit.. GO OUT AND DOMINATE
  • Clean sheet

Lol yeah! :D

I've watched him play 439 times for us though in fairness :D He is the master, but I always get excited when we have a new goalkeeper!

Good for you mate...here's hoping Schwarzer has a blinder on Tuesday... :beer:

The Carling Cup is a chance for players who have overlooked so far to force their way into the team.

Romeu got a run Premier League starts due to performances in the Carling Cup two years ago, this is a chance for a few players here to do the same.