Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

I'd like to see Willian and Eto'o in the first eleven. They need playing time to get to know the others and this is a good ocassion for that to happen.

Eto'o unlikely. Torres or Ba will start. Both also need game time.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am positive we will see a lineup along these lines:

-----Schwarzer----

Azpi-Kalas-Luiz-Bert

---MvG---Lamps----

KDB--Mata--Willian

-------Ba-------------

which should be enough to ensure a high-scoring victory.

Random fact: Swinden are one of only three clubs to ever win the the world's heaviest trophy, the Dubonnet Cup weighing in at more than 50kg.

I have to create a balance in the bench. I must have players to cover every position. That's what I have to do. I have Azpilicueta to give cover to the full-backs and central defence, because Ivanovic can go central defender, Essien as a central midfielder, Lampard for his traditional position, and three attacking players, one striker and after that De Bruyne and Willian.'

Based on that i guess we will see something like this

Cech

Azpi-Brana-Luiz-Bertrand

Lampard-Essien

Willian-Mata-kdb

BA

Kind of game you wouldn't mind seeing Torres lead the line.

Hopefully starts for Azpilicueta & MvG are on the cards too. On a separate note to UK viewers, I can't believe SkySports are showing a Chelsea third round fixture! It's been a while since they did that.

Screw Torres, stick Mikel up top :ph34r:

And about Sky, that's the Mourinho effect for you :D

Omeruo and Kalas.

Jose already confirmed that Azpi, Luiz and Bertrand will start, so either one or none of those two will start. I don't think Omeruo is even in Jose's plans.

Heard a very pleasant news that the match will be broadcasted here ahead of Man Utd-Liverpool. I was resigned to the fact that will be the match they will telecast. I hope the news that i have heard is true.