Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Carling Cup is a chance for players who have overlooked so far to force their way into the team.

Romeu got a run Premier League starts due to performances in the Carling Cup two years ago, this is a chance for a few players here to do the same.

Carling cup? What's that?

You mean the Capital One Cup :Goober:

Just a word of caution about thinking we're gonna win like 10-0.. Swindon will have 11 players defending deep at all times. As we saw with Fulham & everyone else this season (pretty much) we're finding it tremendously hard to score 1 let alone 4, 5, 6.

None of that tactical shit.. GO OUT AND DOMINATE

That is self-contradictory. You need to get your tactics right to dominate a game. You can't do it by just sending your players out and telling them "Go dominate the match". Even if the match is against Swindon.

That is self-contradictory. You need to get your tactics right to dominate a game. You can't do it by just sending your players out and telling them "Go dominate the match". Even if the match is against Swindon.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I found this frickin' hilarious for some reason :lol:

Hope Torres starts.......... He showed more in his cameo against Fulham than Eto (IMO) I still think he can cut it for us under Mourinho if he's given a fair chance.

We all said the same about Benitez facepalm.gif

Even brentford gave us a scare

Maybe but our B-Team is 100x better today than it was back then.

We will have players like Willian, Lampard, Mata fresh and rested. I appreciate all those words of caution, but I'd have my money on a demolition. We have to start scoring at some point with the players we got ann an opponent like this is exactly what we need.