Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must not be cocky and underestimate them, many giants have fallen due to much small opposition. We need a much stronger game than so far his season, show real intent. I would like to see Torres, Mata and Luiz on and if each one could get a goal that would be wonderful.

Schwarzer

Azpili - Iva - Luiz - Bertrand

Essien - Marco

Willian - Mata - Kevin

Torres

I really want Kevin to kill it. I want him to play like never before in his life so that he can rotate with André in the main team.

I wish there was more rotation in our LW. I love Shirley, but I want to see Kev having chances and killing it for us. The ideal actually would be Willian and Kev replacing André and Eden in a couple of matches - Eden because he needs to see the bench and André, so the rotation is fair.

Also I favor Torres to start. After Mou proved that he can make even Mikel score, it's time to bet on Torres to become EPL top-scorer :ph34r:

Or at least Capital One Cup's :clown:

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Van Ginkel Mikel

De Bruyne Mata Willian

Torres

That's pretty much it, but Jose already confirmed that Essien will play (plus I think Mikel will be rested for Spurs) and I think/hope that Kalas will be the one partnering Luiz.

That's pretty much it, but Jose already confirmed that Essien will play (plus I think Mikel will be rested for Spurs) and I think/hope that Kalas will be the one partnering Luiz.

I never heard the bit about Jose confirming Essien, apologies.

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Van Ginkel Mikel

De Bruyne Mata Willian

Torres

Swindon are not to be underestimated but I'm confident their players will shit themselves at the prospect of facing Luiz, Mata and Torres who all need to impress to retain their place in the team. We will be too much for Swindon tomorrow, expect a comfortable victory and clean sheet.

Swindon 0 - 4 Chelsea (Mikel hat trick, Mata)

Schwarzer

Azpi Luiz Kalas Bertrand

Van Ginkel Essien

Mata De Bruyne Willian

Eto'o

Would be surprised if Mata wasn't on the wing.

Eto'o needs goals, but could quite easily see Ba or Torres playing this one.

Azpi, Bertrand, Van Ginkel, Essien and Schwarzer need domestic starts. Kalas might get a shot although who knows?

Schwarzer

Azpi Luiz Kalas Bertrand

Van Ginkel Essien

Mata De Bruyne Willian

Eto'o

Would be surprised if Mata wasn't on the wing.

Eto'o needs goals, but could quite easily see Ba or Torres playing this one.

Azpi, Bertrand, Van Ginkel, Essien and Schwarzer need domestic starts. Kalas might get a shot although who knows?

etoo has alread started 3 games in 7 days. so far his workrate has been pretty good, his movement has been decent and i would say he would definitely start against TOT. so not knowing how well the body of a 32 and a half year old will hold after 5 games in 2 weeks, i would give him a rest for this one.