Chelsea 1-2 Basel

Jase

Man of the Match  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I am bloody furious after watching that rubbish. I think Jose has to shoulder the blame for that fiasco.Hazard is becoming a hazard, Van Winkle Ginkle wasn't at the same game tonight and as for ETO ??? I really believe that Torres should be starting instead of him as he's only here for the money. I will say that service to the strikers was shite and if this is what our season is going to be like then we must seriously evaluate our goals (or lack of) for the season.

The famous "Spine" of the team seems to have crumbled. We need to get back the "power" we had some seasons ago, I fear for our season. Bloody hell, I'm waffling here because I AM SO BLOODY FRUSTRATED. We have the players but we dont have the team !!!!!!!! Does that make sense ?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute horse shit. If anyone can find one positive to draw from todays game I'm listening and I'll be ready to shoot you down.

Cole - back to back abysmal performances

Ivanovic - Not looking anything like a RB

Cahil/Luiz - Zero organization and no awareness whatsoever.

Lampard - I'd be surprised if he made one tackle today. every time he received the ball he turned around and passed it to the defenders... Useless

Van Ginkel - Probably the worst I've seen him play, poor first touches and late on almost every tackle.

Hazard - FLOPPED. He hasn't put in one decent shift in the Champions league to date. Zero influence and some of the most ridiculous decisions passing it.

Oscar - Ya he scored but his passes were awful, again the decisions just weren't there and when they were the pass was wayward.

Willian - He ran today... That's about it. I thought he was gonna inject some width we looked so narrow it was frightening.

Eto'o - never got involved and when he did just looked terrible. Had no endeavour or made any runs.

Mata - Still looks like he needs more time with the 1st team he just looked like he didn't know where to play the ball.

Ba - I back him to score today and truly he looked average. Held up the ball at least.

Jose Mourinho has no excuse today tactically he got it wrong today Salah had a field day down the flank and neither Cole nor Brana had the pace to deal with him.

We only got width from our FB's and when we turned it over our FB's were way too slow to get back and deal with the Salah. That was a tactical error...

The FB's need to stay home and allow for the width to come from our wingers. We look completely unorganized to call this a Jose Mourinho side. I'm VERY disappointed with the performance and lack of drive.

Excuse me while I go commit suicide...

Things are NO WHERE near as bad as you're making them out to be!

I am bloody furious after watching that rubbish. I think Jose has to shoulder the blame for that fiasco.Hazard is becoming a hazard, Van Winkle Ginkle wasn't at the same game tonight and as for ETO ??? I really believe that Torres should be starting instead of him as he's only here for the money. I will say that service to the strikers was shite and if this is what our season is going to be like then we must seriously evaluate our goals (or lack of) for the season.

The famous "Spine" of the team seems to have crumbled. We need to get back the "power" we had some seasons ago, I fear for our season. Bloody hell, I'm waffling here because I AM SO BLOODY FRUSTRATED. We have the players but we dont have the team !!!!!!!! Does that make sense ?

Stability. You dont get that if you change manager and half of the team every year.

I just wonder what was wrong with Hazard-Mata duo and we should just buy proper winger to pair them. Period. Why Willian, when we had Schurrle, Moses and Kdb who can all play there too? Yes they arent that good yet but they would evolve with team and one of three would develop in excelent winger. Now we have like 10 wingers and 7 will sit on bench. Them Happy? Hell no. Deep midfield and quality striker were issue but we only brought past best Etoo and too young Mvg.

Absolute shite at its peak, what a load of balls performance that was. Not a single fuck was given barring Oscar who at least tried to play football and looked like he wanted it. Hazard is a mess right now, turns into trouble all the time, looks awfully out of shape and should go down if he's touched not because he thinks its right.

Overall just a shocker, but the better team won IMO, they played the most perfect game, they waited and waited and when the time was right they plucked holes in us, we only have ourselves to blame. I even read on here today so,done claim they are the worst team in the CL, well if that's the case what are we after this? As we couldn't lace their boots after that, that's how fucking stale we were.

This midfield shite needs sorting out now. Holes gaping all over the place, no telepathy between players, everyone expecting one another to do each others donkey work, it doesn't happen. Van Ginkel was threw in against a very solid CL team alongside a very slow and laboured frank.....don't think so Jose, you gotnthisnway wrong mate, massively under estimated them with that, there is keeping people happy and plain stupidity.

I blame both Jose and a lot of players for this result, it's not acceptable at all, the performance was bordering on idiotic IMO and nobody, but nobody is a scape goat. I'm a fuming about this result because we actually put in one of the worst shifts in a long time, and right now and it maybe only one game into the CL our arses are up against the wall because if this attitude from tonight before kick off stems into the other game we have then Schalke and others will have our number.

Strap yourselves in for a very bumpy ride, this isn't going to be fun. Based on tonight and what I have seen so far this season we will not qualify for the CL knockouts, and that isn't knee jerk reaction, that's truth if this shite we seen tonight keeps getting served up.

Wake the fuck up Chelsea.

Absolute shite at its peak, what a load of balls performance that was. Not a single fuck was given barring Oscar who at least tried to play football and looked like he wanted it. Hazard is a mess right now, turns into trouble all the time, looks awfully out of shape and should go down if he's touched not because he thinks its right.

Overall just a shocker, but the better team won IMO, they played the most perfect game, they waited and waited and when the time was right they plucked holes in us, we only have ourselves to blame. I even read on here today so,done claim they are the worst team in the CL, well if that's the case what are we after this? As we couldn't lace their boots after that, that's how fucking stale we were.

This midfield shite needs sorting out now. Holes gaping all over the place, no telepathy between players, everyone expecting one another to do each others donkey work, it doesn't happen. Van Ginkel was threw in against a very solid CL team alongside a very slow and laboured frank.....don't think so Jose, you gotnthisnway wrong mate, massively under estimated them with that, there is keeping people happy and plain stupidity.

I blame both Jose and a lot of players for this result, it's not acceptable at all, the performance was bordering on idiotic IMO and nobody, but nobody is a scape goat. I'm a fuming about this result because we actually put in one of the worst shifts in a long time, and right now and it maybe only one game into the CL our arses are up against the wall because if this attitude from tonight before kick off stems into the other game we have then Schalke and others will have our number.

Strap yourselves in for a very bumpy ride, this isn't going to be fun. Based on tonight and what I have seen so far this season we will not qualify for the CL knockouts, and that isn't knee jerk reaction, that's truth if this shite we seen tonight keeps getting served up.

This isn't about "we shouldn't have sent Lukaku on loan" or "We should've used KDB" etc.

This is about the team not playing well. This isn't individual, we were bad as a team. Can't put the blame on one player, nor can you put it on Mou.

We are not fluid, we don't create enough chances. we're playing wrong.

Something is not working, and it will take time and patience to fix it. There are no shortcuts, no quick-fix. I really hope Roman realizes this.

Excellent post. It was a terrible team performance. Oscar and Cahill aside, nobody played well. When Jose first joined we had a spine of 4 players that would start every game: Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba. We don't have that with this squad.

Jose needs to limit the number of changes in between game and build a team. It is unfair to pin the blame on any one player tonight. It's a group of players that have never played together before and it showed.