Jase

Man of the Match  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players look confused and there's no consistency in our system. Rather than build a winning system where the players can clearly find their place and perform, we continue to be all over the place. Mourinho tries to be the star of the system (and fails) by coming up with "genius" tactics which creates more confusion and disorganisation.. This team needs to go out from its own strength, wtf is Mourinho trying to do....?

Can not fault Jose a lot in this one. Mistakes he made were not playing Terry, Bringing on Mata, NOT TAKING OFF HAZARD but the blame is mostly with the players.Poor movement all game. Second half was awful. Oscar needs to move into the double pivot. Cole and Ivan need a rest. Hazard has been poor in most games, he does not look like he is enjoying himself. De Bruyne really needs a chance. Biggest issue is upfront. Our striker will not score many goals because of the system we play. Too many passes. We need a top striker.

- Mourinho really needs to start playing Azpi and Mata.

- Finishing poor.

- Hazard needs a fucking boot up the arse as well, unacceptable that a player of his talent and ability is playing so average.

- Willian looked good as did Oscar.

- Mata under Mourinho has gone from our best player to an ordinary looking player.

I'm confused and pissed at the same time, team needs sorted out. When your best player can't get a chance to impress the coach because 'he doesn't like him' or 'doesn't think he suits his tactics' then maybe its best he leaves. I am annoyed like fuck with Mourinho refusing to pick Mata from the start. Hes clearly fit enough to play, just needs more of a chance.

I think its becoming more apparent that we have a conflicting identity between the manager and the team.

The team has players more suited for flowing attacking football. Jose wants to go back to his first reign of a robust team that relied on counter attacks.

One has to give way.

How many combinations of the attacking 4 (or 5 at times) have we seen in these last 6 games? I feel like we're not giving them the time to adapt to each other and Jose's ideas. That's the risk of having 6 (theoretically) topclass players for 3 positions. Choices will have to be made, and i fear a lot of those on this forum are not gonna like it.

Feels like crying ..really painful.

This is the start of the season and everything can change, but we have to start playing football.. we're not moving the ball well enough to create chances and when we finally have a chance we usually dont take it. There's a lot of potential here but Mourinho and the lads have a hell of work to do.

I think its becoming more apparent that we have a conflicting identity between the manager and the team.

The team has players more suited for flowing attacking football. Jose wants to go back to his first reign of a robust team that relied on counter attacks.

One has to give way.

WAT?

So,we were the luckiest team in the draw of the UCL.It would be so normal to have all 18 points but instead of that,we lose against weakest team in a group,first match,at home....just WTF is going on.It's still september but for god sake this should be 3-0 for Chelsea and right now there should be 100 € in my pocket but it's not thanks to Chelsea.

this has nothing to do with which player to start or not, we don't have a system. Have a consistent system and it won't matter that much which player we start. We seem to be playing every game as a practice game to find a system...

We'd be a LOT better, if we had some sort of resting point in the centre of the pitch. A player who can keep the ball and dictate tempo, it's so obvious.

Our CM's should be the backbone of the team, instead we look spineless.