Jase

Man of the Match  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it to PMs. Shouldn't have taken it off-topic.

Because the discussion was about what each player offers. Both are probably more creative and attacking than a Javi Martinez so we're not discussing them in terms of being a purely destructive player.

At least that's my view.

i really dont need to validate my support to my club thru u.

Flat out unacceptable, I can't believe Mou can't seem to find the right lineup and chemistry.

The lineup was perfect. He fucked up subbing the one guy keeping their fullbacks modest(Willian) and it cost us the game.

The starting lineup was more than good enough to get the result.

Yesterday was very disappointing but I would rather we have our slide now and our team finally gels and we play well from oct-through the end of the season then we start well and have those terrible months in nov-jan and we struggle the rest of the year trying to catch up

Why I can't see us wining any of the away games?...

precisely. this team CAN NOT grind out results. away result are all about it.

what is worse is people cant seem to accept the reality. they are all still in their la-la-la land where everything is perfect and defences will open to let us score without much hustle.

honestly speaking things are looking bad for us.

worst thing is that we play basel on matchday 5, after playing a home and away fixture to schalke while basel would have played bucuresti twice. by that point i expect basel to be top of the group or in a really good position to qualify. the pressure would be totally on chelsea, having played schalke (i expect 3 points each for the teams in those matches) in the double header and would be something like what happened last year, against juve.

this year we will probably be needing an away win at basel to qualify. simply cant see that happen especially since we will be in out annual winter-slump mode. its upto basel to choke now. i for one will be rooting schalke to beat them in the next match.

what is worse is people cant seem to accept the reality. they are all still in their la-la-la land where everything is perfect and defences will open to let us score without much hustle.

worst thing is that we play basel on matchday 5, after playing a home and away fixture to schalke while basel would have played bucuresti twice. by that point i expect basel to be top of the group or in a really good position to qualify. the pressure would be totally on chelsea, having played schalke (i expect 3 points each for the teams in those matches) in the double header and would be something like what happened last year, against juve.

this year we will probably be needing an away win at basel to qualify. simply cant see that happen especially since we will be in out annual winter-slump mode. its upto basel to choke now. i for one will be rooting schalke to beat them in the next match.

Is there an award for best/worst overreaction of the season? Is it too early to award it for this gem? :yay::yay:

Listen, it has indeed been poor so you've got the right to be pissed, but why do you think things won't change?

We managed to play a lot better with lesser quality last season, there is no reason to think a manager like Mourinho won't find a way to get them to play properly.

This is the kind of panicy reaction you'd expect after a few months in to the season of bad football.

is there an award for the highest horse someone can sit on because you'd win it, hands down

Are you referring to the height of the horse itself, or how high up it is (on a mountain for instance)? Wouldn't that be awarded to the horse rather than the person sitting on him?

Tell you what, have a think about it and PM me so I can delete it and no-one else has to read such horse shit. :yes: