Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No TV here on saturday as it's "Yom Kippur". bascialy a lot of people fast, and there's also no TV and you're not allowed to drive cars etc. Religious thing..

I'm not religious so gonna watch it online. been a while since I did that ..

Cant wait !!

------------------------------Howard-------------------------

--------Coleman---Jagielka-----Distin----Baines------

----------------------McCarthy---Barry---------------------

---------------Mirallas------Barkley-----Pienaar----------

---------------------------------Kone---------------------------

Just a guess, Osman could start instead of McCarthy/Barry and Jelavic instead of Kone.

you know what i mean, doubters may be the better word then

Sorry I was being a bit clingy there, yes I know what you mean.

It's just some of the doubt is understandable and some isn't. Some people just criticize Lampard over the slightest things and forget how much work he puts into the team, sometimes we really miss him when he is no there, but sometimes he really should be benched and not playing every game.

I would sit him out for this game and put him on later.

------------------------------Howard-------------------------

--------Coleman---Jagielka-----Distin----Baines------

----------------------McCarthy---Barry---------------------

---------------Mirallas------Barkley-----Pienaar----------

---------------------------------Kone---------------------------

Just a guess, Osman could start instead of McCarthy/Barry and Jelavic instead of Kone.

Will McCarthy be fit? I read he had a knock.

Btw, guys, PhysioRoom.com has four of our players currently injured. Hazard, Eto'o, Kalas and Mikel. Anyone know anything about the last one? It says he has a calf or shin injury. But I haven't heard anything about that.

Isn't white our traditional CL away kit?

I'd bet on us wearing he black one

3rd kit is 3rd kit, no special CL thing.

When we had black away kits in 2006/7, 2008/9, 2010/11 and last year. Everytime we played in Everton we used our 3rd kits. Hence my money would be on the white ones.

Tough game, and won't be easy even though they don't have fellaini. Hopefully eto can start the game as we are all eager to see him in action. Picking the 3 in behind is now even harder, and with the exception of hazard (If fit) he is the only one i am confident will start.

Expect to see a tight frustrating game, where we have a lot of the ball but struggle to breakthrough. 1-0 to us in a close game i think.

Not sure you'll have he majority of the ball pal, we've had 65%+ is our games so far and being at home I can't see us handing over possession.

Not that possession means goals.

Also if anyone wants to read our side of things http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,42385.0.html