Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mata isnt' selected for this match.

He will be, players who didn't play for their club usually get preference the first game back from the break.

Mourinho was just letting the media know a lot of times some players won't even be on the bench, but he might be resting them for the next game.

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc 26m

Jose Mourinho says nobody has come back with problems after the internationals. Every player is available. #CFC

Mourinho says @setoo9 is selected for the squad and is likely to play some part in the Everton match. #CFC

Mourinho believes @setoo9 is well adapted to the needs of the Premier League and the way Chelsea now play. #CFC

Mourinho says he normally starts with one striker on the pitch but often ends the game with two strikers, because he chases results. #CFC

Mourinho says @RomeluLukaku9 was keen to go on loan as he wants to play every weekend. He says the player is a great kid. #CFC

Mourinho says he is surprised Real Madrid let Mesut Ozil go to Arsenal but that is football and that is the market. #CFC

Mourinho: 'The happiness of strikers depends on the goals they score and the importance of the goals. That is their nature.' #CFC

Mourinho on @juanmata10: 'He is a player I like a lot and trust, and he will fight for positions in the team like everybody else.' #CFC

Mourinho on facing Everton: 'We're going to try to win, knowing they're a difficult side, but our approach will be to try to win 3 pts.'#CFC

Here is Jose Mourinho mid conference. #CFC

BUCxA6iIAAAIW3r.jpg

I'm fine with whoever Jose starts tomorrow as long as he makes some changes for the CL game in mid-week. It came as no surprise whatsoever for me that Hazard and Oscar both picked up small injuries with their NTs after playing 4 games in 12 days at the start of the season.

I could see Schurrle opposing Baines, with his work rate to muzzle him, DeBruyne on the left hand side. Could be a decent opportunity to start Van Ginkel over Lampard with CL coming up. If Oscar or DeBruyne starts in the 10 spot, I can only assume Mata is deemed Capitol One Cup status with Mourinho at this point. Might actually be a free flowing entertaining match hopefully.