Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but doesn't really matter if it plays smoothly though. StreamTorrent I never tried yet, just used Sopcast yesterday for the City game and it was 100% smooth. Flash usually lag a lot on websites like FirstRow...etc because a lot of people are using them at the same time I guess.

Thanks, I will try it out tonight. Links will appeal here right? http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=211445∂=sports

Nw. Yes

Have a bad feeling van Persie will tear us a new one tonight. Would have been a lot more confident if Luiz was starting but Cahill just concerns me every time he comes up against a top drawer striker.

I will also be extremely annoyed if Torres starts ahead of Lukaku tonight. What does Lukaku have to do to get a starting place? He has a brilliant attitude that I could only wish Fernando had, scored 17 goals last season, is only getting better, plays for the team, was our standout striker in pre-season. So why would we carry on with Torres?

Ideally I'd have:

Azpili Terry Cahill Cole

Ramires Essien

Hazard Mata Oscar

Lukaku

In reality I expect Lampard to start although I feel that Essien's defensive capabilities would be very useful in neutralizing Carrick's passing. He offers something going forward albeit not as much as Lampard but Man United are not like Hull or Villa where we can play with only 1 defensive minded player in the double pivot.

I will also be extremely annoyed if Torres starts ahead of Lukaku tonight. What does Lukaku have to do to get a starting place? He has a brilliant attitude that I could only wish Fernando had, scored 17 goals last season, is only getting better, plays for the team, was our standout striker in pre-season. So why would we carry on with Torres?

And scored a fucking perfect hat trick against ManU last season. Seriously, Lukaku has to start.

So nervous i am almost dreading it, really would love us to win, wipe that chesire grin of Moyes face, i mean he is the man who got the cream, i really want Chelsea and Jose to show him who is the boss.

So nervous i am almost dreading it, really would love us to win, wipe that chesire grin of Moyes face, i mean he is the man who got the cream, i really want Chelsea and Jose to show him who is the boss.

I just gotta ask and i am not jumping on you, but did Moyes steal your cat or something? :D

Seriously, I am a bit puzzled by the nervousness here.

This clash is more of psychological effect than anything else. Whoever wins tonight will have a small boost though.

The season is too early to have much barring on the standings.

Of course I´d love to see Chelsea to do well. A draw would be just fine for me.

No I just think he is a joke in the footballing world, come on seriously, people were annoyed Rafa was Chelsea manager the man had won lots of things and led us to Europa League victory after everything, but this guy has won nothing.

The thing that astounds me, this is a chelsea forum so why does everyone love DeGea and Moyes, its crazy. I really thought if Fergie ever left there would be a large list of candidates and i think the world was astounded this guy got it straight away.

What wonderful credentials did he have to warrant such an appointment?? Nothing, he is has no affiliation with Utd at all. The fact he inheritered

Please let's forget it, I really dont like these petty arguments, it is my opinion, that is yours lets move on.

Who do you think Jose will pick up front?

I do not believe, anyone is singing hallelujah about Moyes.

Just one thing I must add. Under the circumstances Moyes had done well at Everton.

At United he inherited much better squad & it remains to be seen what he does with them.

To come to United, take over this squad, he must show the world that he is competent. United can not end 4th, this year.

I would deem it as a failure.

Demba Ba is OUT of the Chelsea squad

Demba Ba isn't in the Chelsea squad for tonight, writes Neil Ashton. It means Jose Mourinho has a choice: Romelu Lukaku or Fernando Torres up front.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400771/FOOTBALL-9-5--Rolling-news-pictures-August-26.html#ixzz2d4staZcT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I expect an open game from both sides, we definitely need to isolate Rvp if we want to win, I have feeling that Torres will start IMO. However 2:1 Chelsea.

I don't. I expect United to pack then counter like they do in most big games.

If it was an open game by both teams I think we'd win.