Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what?! ...... granted its a FK great save, but it aint as good as cech's save against hernandez which is pure reflex and speed.

p.s. : sorry I thought it was that free kick save (didn't see the vid cause of terrible connection), but still this save is based more on positional brilliance rather than reflex while cech's is down to both

MOURINHO'S LATEST STATEMENT!

Premier League - Mourinho: Moyes to blame for Rooney's misery

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has launched an astonishing attack on Manchester United manager David Moyes ahead of the two sides' match on Monday night, claiming that he is to blame for Wayne Rooney's unhappiness at Old Trafford

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-mourinho-moyes-blame-rooneys-misery-055936522.html

Anybody here using Sopcast? Could you post a reliable link, website that usually have a link to the channel that is showing this match. Also prefer the link to be good and the stream is around 90-100%. I would also appreciate it if you could pm me instead of posting here if you don't want to. Thanks.

Anybody here using Sopcast? Could you post a reliable link, website that usually have a link to the channel that is showing this match. Also prefer the link to be good and the stream is around 90-100%. I would also appreciate it if you could pm me instead of posting here if you don't want to. Thanks.

Sopcast is usually a few mins behind.

It's hard to find good Sopcast links these days, StreamTorrent is used more.

Flash is best, I guess.

Wiziwig.tv | Football schedules, watch live and free Football streams

This site has usually has like 5 sopcast links 1000-2000kbs HD. Iv had HD streams no lag for all games including preseason using this site

Sopcast is usually a few mins behind.

It's hard to find good Sopcast links these days, StreamTorrent is used more.

Flash is best, I guess.

Yeah but doesn't really matter if it plays smoothly though. StreamTorrent I never tried yet, just used Sopcast yesterday for the City game and it was 100% smooth. Flash usually lag a lot on websites like FirstRow...etc because a lot of people are using them at the same time I guess.

Wiziwig.tv | Football schedules, watch live and free Football streams

This site has usually has like 5 sopcast links 1000-2000kbs HD. Iv had HD streams no lag for all games including preseason using this site

Thanks, I will try it out tonight. Links will appeal here right? http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=211445∂=sports

Yeah but doesn't really matter if it plays smoothly though. StreamTorrent I never tried yet, just used Sopcast yesterday for the City game and it was 100% smooth. Flash usually lag a lot on websites like FirstRow...etc because a lot of people are using them at the same time I guess.

Thanks, I will try it out tonight. Links will appeal here right? http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=211445∂=sport

Not all the flash streams lag.

You have to know which sites lag, and which ones don't. It comes from experience.

There is wiziwig, lshunter, footballstreaming.info, freefootball.org, rojadirecta, streamer247, vipbox and many more.

Today Lukaku spoke to a Belgian sport site (sporza). Here is my translation " After Aston Villa i had 4 days to be 100% fit. I asked for extra training : endurance training, sprint training, everything to become more sharp. Hopefully this wil result in me making a goal. If im going to start? That's what im working towards, the coach makes choices and at the moment he is rotating the squad. Based on that i hope i get a spot in the starting XI. As long if i work hard at training, playing chances will come.

I don't know if you should speak that this is the match of the year. There are many good clubs: United, City, Liverpool,... The thing i like about England is that there are 6 clubs who can become champion. United is one of them, but they also need to make way for us!"