Spike

They'll chase him a bit and Van Gall will pull the plug on deal *cough* Pedro *cough* :D

God i hope so bruv. I would throw a party if we stepped up on final day to grab Stones/Griezmann from them.

Yeah I know!! 1173_zpsre5wzwce.gif

I like Pedro but dont be daft,

what do you mean. they are completely different players. griezmann is a second striker, a poacher. pedro is an ambidextrous winger who can assist as much as he can score. Griezmann now had 1.5 very good seasons but let's not forget he is only 3.5 years younger than pedro. at that age, pedro had already played and won 2 cl finals, a world cup and a european championship, scoring about as much as griezmann in multiple seasons. Griezi might be an up and coming future star but Pedro is a proven winner who fit sour system so much better btw his position actually exists in our system. so for us it is definitely pedro > griezmann.

Would definitely suck seeing him go to a rival but he really isn't the player they need. Pedro was the sort of player they needed. A natural wide RW with pace and ability to stretch defenses. Griezmann basically plays the role that Rooney or Mata play just off of the striker.

He'd be a signing just like Di Maria and Falcao where all they care about is the name and making a statement.

Mata has probably been their best attacking player so far and they'd just bench him? I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Griezmann could join Diego Costa at Stamford Bridge, with Roman Abramovich considering paying his €65m buy-out clause. (Diario Sport) #CFC

#CFC have been tracking Griezmann for a while and may look to tie up a deal for the start of summer, so he can join directly after Euro 2016

we will probably sign him and play him on the wing and never get the best out of him!

we would probably have to play a diamond midfield to get the best out of him Griezmann

Matic

Willian - Oscar/Fabregas

Hazard

Costa - Griezmann

Nah, it'll be more like a 4-4-2, fam. Which is just a modified, 4-2-3-1, which I just a modified 4-3-3, which is just a modified 4-1-2-3, which is just a modified, 4-1-4-1, which is just a modified 4-2-1-3. Damn, formations are a little asinine. :D

It's like the tactics and strategies employed are more important than a formation. :ph34r:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You