Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Luiz and Ramires were absolutely gassed. Frankie should've been on by the 75'.

First half was brilliant, but we needed that third goal especially considering Spurs were going to make their push.

I have to say that some of the final balls when we were in goal scoring positions were terrible.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz and Ramires were absolutely gassed. Frankie should've been on by the 75'.

First half was brilliant, but we needed that third goal especially considering Spurs were going to make their push.

I have to say that some of the final balls when we were in goal scoring positions were terrible.

That's the problem with us this season. We neither got the nerves nor the manager to make it big time. This is why we did not win the Carling Cup, why we lost to Corinthians at the CWC and why we will not win the Euro League title.

Are you mad? Stop crying that we not even played yet. Fucking faith.

Rafa manages to throw a victory away once again.

No sign of "our defense has improved under Benitez" for me, sorry. And when we need to score a goal he puts Benayoun on - a player who has nothing to play for. Lampard and Ba should have come on.

It could have been a job done today :-(

So many people complaining, 4 points from Man utd and Spurs is great for us, now we have to win 1 out of 2 to guarantee a finish above Spurs, who don't exactly have an all too easy game vs Stoke next.

We played a good game today, but couldn't get the third and then conceded a random equalizer. But the most important thing is we didn't lose that game.

Fair result, but a very disappointing one at the same time. I loved that impressive football displayed in the first half, but what happened in the second? Please don't say we deserved the win, because we didn't.

Only thing that makes me hope for the Euro league final is, that benfica got their title decider Sunday and thus got even one day less of rest. Hopefully our B-team can beat Villa. Still I am pretty sure we are gonna fuck it up with our finishing and Benitez subs anyway.

I swear everytime someone in this forum mentions we have great chances of finishing second, which is bollocks, we always fuck up. I don't care about the standings as long as we are in the top four ffs.

So many people complaining, 4 points from Man utd and Spurs is great for us, now we have to win 1 out of 2 to guarantee a finish above Spurs, who don't exactly have an all too easy game vs Stoke next.

We played a good game today, but couldn't get the third and then conceded a random equalizer. But the most important thing is we didn't lose that game.

nor do we...loose sat and eeek!Esp going into the last game possibly haven lost Europa.Ahh need to get this done!Not making this easy for ourselves