Jase

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst part in all this is that Rafa took off our 2 best performers in that game and replaced them with Moses and Benayoun.

If Hazard had a legit injury, I can understand that change but Benayoun for Oscar just has to be the stupidest substitution of the season. What the actual f*** was he thinking with that? Ake, Lampard, Ba were all on the bench and he goes for Benayoun?

Btw, don't know if it's been mentioned yet but Adebayor was offside for their 2nd goal.

Yeah, bit surprised by the silence. Usually when crucial decisions go against us there is a big rantfest. But tbf it was a tight call and moments later an offside was called on Adebayor which this time wasn't and he had only Cech to beat, so that pretty much cancelled it out.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

Too bad Chelsea did not get the 3 points here. The team could have rested players for Amsterdam.

Despite of it, there is nothing to worry about. I am almost certain Chelsea will qualify for CL next year.

All I can think right now is sack sack sack Rafa, please what is that hazard changes call he was not happy leaving the field. What did Moses do when he came on? And what is the shit benayoun doing in line-up and lampard on the bench. Am angry too angry cos we boss the game until that change of taking hazard out I just want to kill that man Rafa he should just get the fuck out now

Seriously can't wait until that prick is gone from the club.

He's convinced some people that he's done well with the team too, to bring them to a top 4 dog fight with the team we have?! Meh...

I never normally react at games and goad the manager but when I saw that Benayoun was coming on I lost it, it was an unbelievable sub

Like Gilles Smith said in his columm, perhaps not a good idea to wet the pitch at half time. On the left side, I saw three occasions when the players were hampered with their footing, Hazard miss where he slipped, Ramires tripping himself, and Mata completely missing a cross on the left side.

This is the first time I got to see Hazard in the flesh and my word, this guy is criminally good. He destroyed Kyle Walker on numerous times. This guy will slaughter the PL next season. My MOTM, followed closely by Oscar. I can't believe Rafa took him off.

You made me smile for saying that!

On topic: it is 2 points lost and our squeaky bum time continues against Villa and Everton.. Well, this is Chelsea after all, so that should not be a surprise. Why in the flying fuck Bena went on and lamps stayed on the bench, only God knows. Also, If Hazard is indeed injured ok - but if this is the usual 70 minute Hazard substitution while playing great, then TFSW can go put his own head up his arse for all I care.

if the FSW picks a weak lineup for the AV game...... :wank2:

and what's up with the Benayon for Oscar change, what in the actual fuck was that :rant: ........... he's making it hard for me not to hate him right now....... and I don't think my heart can handle a must win game against Everton, their players may just turn on to give Moyes a farewell present :sweating: