Jase

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 individual mistakes cost us the game. The first one, Cahill should have closed down his man. What was that? He gave Adebayor almost 7 foot. Second: Luiz doesn't pick up his man and follow him, he was just ball-watching. Which was a shame because uptil then, he was my man of the match. A real fighter in midfield, just what we needed.

Why is everyone so confident that we beat Villa on Saturday? Villa Park has been a bogey ground for us and to some extent, they still fight for the survival in the League, not to mention they are in form.

On the other hand, we play on Saturday and Spurs on Sunday. Win it and they have no chance.

Can't say much more than this.

We either win one game or just not lose either of them. A Villa is more achievable now that Wigan are in trouble, which I'd rather due to the Everton game being Moyes' last.

By the way, is Moese' touch just THAT bad or is he nervous or something?!? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt...

He's a very limited player. He's fast and has a decent shot. Can't say he has impressed on any other department.

Why is everyone so confident that we beat Villa on Saturday? Villa Park has been a bogey ground for us and to some extent, they still fight for the survival in the League, not to mention they are in form.

On the other hand, we play on Saturday and Spurs on Sunday. Win it and they have no chance.

i aint lol.Hope our players dont eat any dodgy lasanga!

Beat United at Old Trafford, leading Spurs twice at home, obviously pissing against the wind there from us. I thought over all those years I had gotten used to the endemic Making It Hard For Ourselves, especially after last years last game, but goodness me, I almost threw up when the ref gave Garethe Bale and the Hot Spurs the freekick there around 85mins. Luckily he was a no-show. Double Player of the Year and all that ? Please.

This was one of the more nerve shredding games, that remains. A point each is probably a fair result but to think that we finally could have put the CL qualification to bed and "enjoy" the last couple of weeks - how dare I asking.

what a performance by OSCAR!!! simply brilliant. he was the focal point of our attack today. started the counters, made the incisive passes, just absolutely BRILLIANT.

2 very good goals by spuds though to piss me off but awesome fight from the team to dominate the spuds with 10 bloody men. (was torres actually playing). great goal by rambo but gave the ball away too many times. HAZARD and MATA were brilliant too. MOSES provided what he could in counters but the yossi substitution (still cant get my head around why he would make that sub, i mean y??? what use could he possibly be?) TORRES was my MOTM. what a performance, infact after watching such a performance i got a simple idea to earn some dough. just put a bet with any of the useless whore's fans to give a pound every time torres loses a ball. i could have been a bloosy millionaire if i had thought of it at the start of season.

the defence was solid and not much that could have been done about both the goals. maybe cahillcould have closed adebayor down but he was probably worries about lennon's run behind him.

anyways a decent result. still need a win or atleast 2 draws out of the last 2 games because i simply cant see tottenham and arsenal winning all 4 of their games (combined).

We need at most 3 points from our next 2 games. If Spurs only get 4 points, we only need one to guarentee it... Far from panick stations. Play like that and We will smash villa. 4 points will probably get us 3rd aswell. More disapointed that we didn't beat spurs than the consequences. But Rafa.... Seriously. We are supposed to be thanking you for doing a great job, and you leave torres who was about as ineffective as bale was. And rambo who was clearly shattered on the pitch. We still had a sub in hand. Then he takes off oscar for Benayoun.

Yes it probably wouldn't have changed the result. But once the game gets to that point all he has to do is make sensible decisions and his subs where absolutely terrible.

Now we have to play our best team and can't rest any players. Though i have visions of rafa benching hazard and mata for the europa league final... He better not.

Juventus, both Liverpool games, all 5 games vs Utd, Southampton, Reading, today, we simply lack any kind of winner's mentality this season. We cannot win when playing shit, we cannot shut the game when playing great, we play shit and are wasteful in semifinals and finals. All these fancy passing and combination is worth fuck all when u do not score. I'd rather have us play like shit and win this fucking game instead of dazzling everyone with the beauty of our game but screwing it up in the end. The worst thing is, you always see it happen. One can predict it every fuckin time that we are conceding and losing two points.

Hazard was using spudz for his personal highlight reel today. Walker was Lost Without A Clue when Hazard was on. That touch to setup Mata on that breakaway was just spectacular. Too bad Ramires slipped when the ball came his way. Hazard showed that Bale is over-rated today. Again, this is my POV. If you feel Bale is better, then that is your prerogative.