Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

My Favorite moment was the shot Hazard hit with venom and it flew straight into Dawsons face, You could see him holding back the tears, well I like to think he was. :cry:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramirez disapointed me last night! yes he scored a brilliant goal but he was lazy and slumpy after that and the moment he slipped like a crippled ostrich really made me angry.

I disagree.

I think like Hazard, he was playing with some knocks and bruises and he wasn't the only one slipping, there was countless times where players were losing their footing when trying to change direction quickly.

Our game early in the second half shows just how great we could be if our team masters the pressing technique. We were all over the spuds' midfield... luiz, ramirez and the Mazacar were pushing their pivot and full backs and they were making mistakes :D I enjoyed that till RB ruined it all for me by taking hazard out for mosses :cry: ....... I always knew the Mazacar were not lazy to defend for the team, we just needed to adopt the right way of defending.... which is high tempo side and forward pressing to force mistake and take away the ball :D :D :D

Ramires was fucking terrible. Other than the finish, he would gallop up the other end to fuck up the final ball at least 4 times when in good positions. Although it wasn't his fault he slipped. The team looked absolutely spent on 70 mins, which isn't a good thing.

3 games and a final push needed. We HAVE to go all out against Villa IMO.

Also I am sick to death of Torres, 16Games without a PL goal now? He is fucking dogshit. Keep the mask on mate so we can't see your cheeks, embarrassing. People say "At least he contributes" I'll argue this forever, his job is TO SCORE GOALS. How many shots does Torres actually have a game? must be less than 1???Over relient constantly on our midfield scoring or our fullbacks.

Shocking. and as for Rafa, bringing on Yossi was a no no obviously even though everyone was tired. Why not Moses,Lamps and BA?? They are big players. Although Moses didn't have a great game when he came on.

We should of had this wrapped up like a christmas present but now instead we got to hope we can deliver against Benteke. He's a beast.

Gotta hope to freshen things up against Villa. Would welcome Lamps,Ba back into the side for sure.

Cannot believe we didn't kill that game off, we where once again awful in front of goal and far too many players making the wrong choices in front of goal.

We don't do things easy, never have done but we are still in a good position but all this could of been avoided.

I disagree.

I think like Hazard, he was playing with some knocks and bruises and he wasn't the only one slipping, there was countless times where players were losing their footing when trying to change direction quickly.

Yes he wasn't but the opportunity he missed was a must score one and if we can't take our chances in these important games we are useless in every competition we go.

This young players still need to be worked on their mentality. Not good enough for Chelsea Football Club.

And BTW why this FSW wont use Terry & Lampard in these important season defining matches?! He is fit and determined to score goals and break Bobby's record.

Why uses useless, impotent Torres in every fuckin single match?

Cech was at fault for their first goal IMO, surprised no one has mentioned it so far

Ramires is our best big game player

With all due resepct mate. Fuck off.

Rameries is the worst passer of the ball in the final third. he is the best RUNNER we have. No way our best big game player...If thats the case why did he fuck up 4 times in the final third when there was a ball on every time?

With all due resepct mate. Fuck off.

Rameries is the worst passer of the ball in the final third. he is the best RUNNER we have. No way our best big game player...If thats the case why did he fuck up 4 times in the final third when there was a ball on every time?

your a moron mata also fuked up in the final third a few times

Does anyone else feel absolutely disconsolate this morning?

That was our chance to secure Champions League football. Instead we have to win one - if not both, we want to win third, don't we? - of two fixtures against a side we hardly ever beat away (Villa) and a team we only seem to be able to draw against at Stamford Bridge (Everton). I have an incredibly bad feeling about the end of this season.

Chill out, a draw isn't the worst result. Yeah we should have beaten them but thats football. We should have been white-washed from memory against Bayern and Barca last year but we won. Don't think we are immune to other teams doing the same. Go for the win against Villa then we can concentrate on the final against Benfica.

Glass half full guys

Does anyone else feel absolutely disconsolate this morning?

That was our chance to secure Champions League football. Instead we have to win one - if not both, we want to win third, don't we? - of two fixtures against a side we hardly ever beat away (Villa) and a team we only seem to be able to draw against at Stamford Bridge (Everton). I have an incredibly bad feeling about the end of this season.

That sentiment is shared, mate.