Jase

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbed because of Tottenham cheating, and Rafa's unexplainable substitutions!

I can understand Hazard coming off because of the knock, but Benayoun on instead of 201 Lampard?? Fucking please...

... thank god there's only three more games left until the fat Spanish twat leaves!

It won't be long until Jose's homecoming is confirmed!

To think we could have celebrated the Champions League now :( FFS this result is not bad but we should have won it. I hate all the 2-2 results this season!! So many of them, so many frustrating 2-2s.

To think we could have celebrated the Champions League now :( FFS this result is not bad but we should have won it. I hate all the 2-2 results this season!! So many of them, so many frustrating 2-2s.

yeah... for 2-0 to 2-2... and against who?! Bottom teams!

So many embarrassing ones as well, a la Southampton!

We lacked efficiency in front of goal. Hazard looks superb but in the end have no impact on both goals. Mata also waste some real chances.

For me Torres were best player first half - a lot energy from him reward with assist. But we gave to much in first half and looks tired after. It is surprise, but Adebayor was very good and made the diffrence for them.

In the end - great game, and we are still in pole position for CL spot!

Want mention Cole who was so sharp and fast - great game by him, what a legend!

Funny.

Benayoun takes the piss out of all of us, gets consistent minutes.

Malouda chooses to ride out his last big contract, which we gave him, and he is fucking blacklisted like he stole the boards wives FFS.

Robbed because of Tottenham cheating, and Rafa's unexplainable substitutions!

it is not their fault that refs are completely clueless these days.

We have only ourselves to blame. not even rafa or the refs would have cost us the game if we simply had converted one of these two 100% chances

Very happy when the full time whistle went. They were fitter than us towards the end and if it had gone on another 10 mins we would've lost it most probably. I was shitting it when Bale had the FK. 23 years, the record goes on. We're in a great position now, just 1 win needed and that's assuming yids win both games. It also makes Arse twitch a bit. I woulda taken a draw if i'm honest. 4 points from Man Utd and Tottenham in the circumstances is excellent.

It is a shame we didn't kill it with Hazard and Ramires but we're in a very strong position. Now play Lampard, Terry and Ba in the last 2 league games. We need to take a chance and rest most in the Villa game. We need to be at 100% for next Wednesday. We have slight room for error now.

Rafa needs to take the blame, Thrown away 3rd place in my opinion... Arsenal will win there last 2 games and I can't see us winning at Villa considering we have just had 2 high intensity games... Something's gotta give and then this effects our Europa League chances as If we had won, Mata and Hazard could have been rested.

2-1 with 10 minutes left against Spuds.... How crap and then we tried parking the bus and looked like losing it... Rafa's negative tactics... If we had attacked them in the last 10 then no doubt they would have cracked.

Eden was awesome along with Juan.... Just our luck that Adebayor plays the game of his life.

Fucking Benayoun again! Did he not learn from the fucking Liverpool game! Grr he's a shit head!

Players should of killed the game at the beginning of the first half.

At least we didn't lose an can still make CL.

My word that utd win was so important!