Jase

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires was fucking immense today. My MOTM with Hazard a close 2nd.

Feel a little deflated because the win was ours but the first half high pressuring took it out of our midfield and lost control in the second.

At least we didnt lose lads. Could have been worse if they has picked up the 3 points.

If we go with that intensity to Villa then we should qualify Saturday afternoon.

KTBFFH

Could have been better, a win would have sealed the top4 finish for good and allowed us to rest players for the Europa League final but at least we got the draw which means we only need to win Villa on Saturday and not both our remaining league matches.

To say there was shit finishing on our part, shit substitutions from Benitez and shit officiating by allowing them to score an offside goal pretty much sums up the match.

Fucking Spurs. Played nothing against Soton, scored a late winner. Tonight they should've been destroyed by Chelsea before the 70th minute, scored a late equalizer after an obvious offside position.

Regardless, Rafa proves again that he is not a winner. Stupid subs. Torres was a vegetable, lost every single ball that he had, but he finished the game on the field. Ramires was poor in the last 20 minutes, but he finished the game on the field. Hazard was brilliant, but he was subbed. Benayoun and Moses went in and they have both been as poor as possible. Even if I'm 90% sure that we will qualify for the UCL, tonight game was a huge dissapointment.

The draw is good enough. Nothing to worry here. Hazard was subbed cos he was injured.

Oscar looked tired, then.

On Saturday a win against Aston & Chelsea are in.

He wasn't injured. The usual 70-80min Hazard sub for some fucked up reason.

Should have won the game. By miles the better side. Didn't take our chances (again) and then conceded sloppy goals (again). Typical. A point, however, is by no means a disaster. Just keep the battle going, needlessly IMO. Could have completed the job tonight but now we face a nervy battle in the last 2 games especially with the Europa League final to come and the players looked to have ran out of steam. Anyway, beat Aston Villa or Everton and we will finish in the Top 4. Win those 2 games and a Top 3 finish will be guaranteed.

Can't say much more than this.

We either win one game or just not lose either of them. A Villa is more achievable now that Wigan are in trouble, which I'd rather due to the Everton game being Moyes' last.

By the way, is Moese' touch just THAT bad or is he nervous or something?!? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt...

He always takes Hazard out at the worst possible times.

Its like each time Hazard is our most effective attacking player, a switch flips in Rafa's head and he's subbed off.

I can't fucking wait until we heavily invest this summer and get some actual damn depth. We have almost ZERO game changing players coming off the bench at times.