Luiz Gustavo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ppl are overreacting.. .in germany there are two good clubs and they think every player of them is pure gold.. the same goes for spain... in spain there are two very good teams, maybe the best in the world... still the league isn't worth watching...

and germany was interesting because they had many medicore teams... which could compete...

would like to see hannover 96 vs everton or Arsenal...

get real...

Like said he is a 2nd Class Rambo...

(Using some strong words ok, I agree but still I'm right and you will see... germany and spain = two horse race)

Loooooolllll.

We have Mikel, Essien, Rambo and MVG yet people still want this guy? The f**k?

What exactly is he going to offer us that those 4 don't already?

Three of those guys you mentioned are B2B's, not DM. Do you even watch Gustavo? He's a destroyer, exactly what we need. However I'm fine with what we have as long as MVG and Ramires keep up their strong play together

You have to feel a bit sorry for Gustavo though...not that he was getting that much play last year but in comes Pep and there he goes changing everything and gustavo is no longer in his plans . I wouldn't mind having him either....there is nothing wrong with having a squad with strength and depth.

Three of those guys you mentioned are B2B's, not DM. Do you even watch Gustavo? He's a destroyer, exactly what we need. However I'm fine with what we have as long as MVG and Ramires keep up their strong play together

Isn't Ramires a destroyer?

Isn't Ramires a destroyer?

Depends how you look at it. Gustavo is much more defensively responsible than Ramires, part of the reason Scolari chose him instead to pair with Paulinho who tends to go up and link with the attack more often

Whatever, I doubt we get him anyways. I'm content with the pivot we have

Lots of rumours that he will join arsenal! Would be a good signing for them!

Arsenal are believed to have agreed a £14m deal for Bayern Munich's Luiz Gustavo #afc

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/10/arsenal-agree-14m-deal-for-bayern-munichs-luiz-gustavo-3918886/

Good signing. He's going to be the best dmf there so he could play a lot. Not surprising that he leaves Bayern, every brazilian player wants to be in the WC squad. I think that's why Fred doesn't leave Fluminense.

great..... so arsenal get a top defensive mid and we are stuck with fucking essien and mikel.

I wanted him, but i dont think we need him anymore. We have options in Ramires (when playing with MVG) and Essien who's looking good.

If i could get a midfielder, it would have been a DLP, no a DM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You