Luiz Gustavo

Well ramires plays DM whole season...with mikel or lampard..so we need someone more.creative...like I mentioned moutinho, fernandinho or modric etc

Oh, man! :doh:

In a 4-2-3-1, you need one DM and one CM. Luiz Gustavo does not exclude the transfer of Moutinho/Modric/Fernandinho/Benat, they are made to play together. It is Mikel/Luiz Gustavo/Oriou/Chalobah + Moutinho/Benat/Ramires/Oscar...

I personally dont want us to spend money on a DM because we have other priorities and Chalobah to test before we make any move. However, this guy is good and if it is something like 10-15mi, it might be a good value for the money.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would play him with someone big who is also creative. i dont think we can afford to have lightweights in front of the defense as well as behind the striker. someone like kevin strootman who has quality vision but has decent size and is also a tough tackler.

I don't think we play with DM and CM i 4-2-3-1

.. Both mikel-ramires play lot.deeper than CM, it's just when ramires is.playing with mikel he goes forward often... Anyway, I dislike 4-2-3-1 and prefer 4-3-3 with DM and two CMs... And I don't want gustavo he is nowhere near worth 25 mil....

I don't think we play with DM and CM i 4-2-3-1

.. Both mikel-ramires play lot.deeper than CM, it's just when ramires is.playing with mikel he goes forward often... Anyway, I dislike 4-2-3-1 and prefer 4-3-3 with DM and two CMs... And I don't want gustavo he is nowhere near worth 25 mil....

definitely one of the best dm's out there though.

• 2 months later...

If we were to miss out on De Rossi, after seeing Gustavo's Confed Cup displays and the uncertainty around his Bayern future with Martinez there, would yous have him here? I would if he was attainable for a similar price to De Rossi. Hes also a left footer so that gives us a bit of balance if he were to play the left side of the pivot with Rami on the right.

Merged with the old thread. Please use the search feature to look if there's already a same thread created.

Merged with the old thread. Please use the search feature to look if there's already a same thread created.

No offence mate but the search feature is wank. It never finds anything I search for. I have tried every possible way to use it aswell but it is something that just doesn't work.

No offence mate but the search feature is wank. It never finds anything I search for. I have tried every possible way to use it aswell but it is something that just doesn't work.

Really? It has always worked fine for me whenever I use it.

Really? It has always worked fine for me whenever I use it.

Yea seriously dude. I complained about it before in the feedback thread and one of the admins said they know it doesn't work very well and i would just have to deal with it.

I believe Gustavo is as good as Mikel supporters claim Mikel is at defending, and as good as Mikel actually is at attacking.

In other words, not sure we'd be able to use him well in the current system with the 2 mids.

Chelsea and Wolfsburg are set to battle for Bayern Munich midfielder Luiz Gustavo [as Mikel's replacement] #CFC (talkSPORT)

I think he'll be good as De Rossi for us, maybe not as experienced and tough but he has other advantages.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You