Luiz Gustavo

Yea seriously dude. I complained about it before in the feedback thread and one of the admins said they know it doesn't work very well and i would just have to deal with it.

This is a bit late, but here's something that might help: If you're looking for a thread, go to advanced search options, and select "Search Thread Titles Only", that should find you what you're looking for. you can even specify in what section you want to search.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched about 20-25 games they played last season and in switzerland we are well informed about the BL so dont give me any crap about people have not seen him play. You said he could be easily one of the best DM so why is he a sub? you can rate him but you are in MY opinion overhyping him because if he was that good why didnt he play more? So shut up mate and get your facts right and dont know why you are talking about youtube clips have you been watching a couple of them or what.. I dont get the hate you can tell somebody the are overhyping him and you get attacked its just so lame.. And yeah I wasnt sure how many games he played so I looked it up did you know how many he played before I told you? And attacking me because I said I think you are overhyping him just shows that you dont know enough about him. And FYI I watched him when he was still playing for hoffenheim and he had great potential but he has not been playing enough since then to be regarded as one of the best DM.

And one last question if I had more rep would you have said the same?

He did not play more because although he is a quality player, Martinez and Schweinsteiger are ahead of him and they were never going to leave Martinez on the bench after the fee they bought him for. I have watched Gustavo several times and I believe he is a quality player but that is my opinion. I think Bayern are very lucky to be in a position to have a player like him they can rely on for rotation or if an injury occurs to one of their players.

This is a bit late, but here's something that might help: If you're looking for a thread, go to advanced search options, and select "Search Thread Titles Only", that should find you what you're looking for. you can even specify in what section you want to search.

Thanks bro!

Chelsea are ready to table a £15m bid for #Bayern Munich midfielder Luiz Gustavo should John Obi Mikel be sold. #CFC (Sunday People)

Im pretty sure, after todays game, that he's not in Pep's plans. There are too many CM's before him. Pep also said couple of days ago that he would like to ship some players out to make the squad smaller.

Chelsea are ready to table a £15m bid for #Bayern Munich midfielder Luiz Gustavo should John Obi Mikel be sold. #CFC (Sunday People)

Im pretty sure, after todays game, that he's not in Pep's plans. There are too many CM's before him. Pep also said couple of days ago that he would like to ship some players out to make the squad smaller.

please tell me this is not from sunday people, absolute joke of a paper !

Currently Chelsea have 5 CM's with 2 of them - Essien and Lampard - over the hill in terms of energy and drive. With Mikel, Rami and van Ginkel we have 2 OK mids and 1 untested youngster. We have the numbers in midfield but I don't think we have the quality just yet. Would love to add a good DM to the mix

de Rossi or Gustavo would be great additions

Currently Chelsea have 5 CM's with 2 of them - Essien and Lampard - over the hill in terms of energy and drive. With Mikel, Rami and van Ginkel we have 2 OK mids and 1 untested youngster. We have the numbers in midfield but I don't think we have the quality just yet. Would love to add a good DM to the mix

thats what we just cant keep on adding numbers without offloading numbers because that affects our financials ... we dont want to let rid of Essien or Lampard who are earning 250k plus per week (combined) but want to add another mid worth 150k plus week on top of a striker we are chasing worth 250k per week...someone needs to go, we talk about either one of lamps or essien going - meltdown, we dont get another midfielder because we are emotionally attached to the first two - meltdown ...

Tell that to jose.He seems quite happy with our current midfield options.

it says that he need to leave bayern... that's all.

VfL Wolfsburg has a great interest. Dieter Hecking: "We have positioned ourselves. There are signs that Gustavo Bavaria must leave. "

After the commitment of Thiago he has no chance of a starting place. But the needs of the Brazilian to play in the 2014 World Cup in their own country. For the first time, he does not rule out an exit: "I am very happy at Bayern, but up to 31 August can happen. "

Hecking: "We know that we are not solely interested. If it should work but, wonderful! "

Gustavo are also Top Picks from England (Chelsea and Arsenal). Be under 10 million transfer should not be to lift. Perfect: The Belgian Junior Malanda (18/Zulte Waregem) signed through 2018, but until 31.12. borrowed from Waregem.

(That's a rough translation)

VfL Wolfsburg has a great interest. Dieter Hecking: "We have positioned ourselves. There are signs that Gustavo Bavaria must leave. "

After the commitment of Thiago he has no chance of a starting place. But the needs of the Brazilian to play in the 2014 World Cup in their own country. For the first time, he does not rule out an exit: "I am very happy at Bayern, but up to 31 August can happen. "

Hecking: "We know that we are not solely interested. If it should work but, wonderful! "

Gustavo are also Top Picks from England (Chelsea and Arsenal). Be under 10 million transfer should not be to lift. Perfect: The Belgian Junior Malanda (18/Zulte Waregem) signed through 2018, but until 31.12. borrowed from Waregem.

(That's a rough translation)

chelsea just interested in him... no bid...

WTF seriously? Gustavo is Fullham class... no disrespect...

Thats why he's starting for Brazil, and completely upgraded their midfield? or thats why he was the first DM for Bayern before getting Martinez, and when he played last season instead of him he was still brilliant?

Fullham class... right.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You