Luiz Gustavo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

If he's still as good as I remember him being I wouldn't mind him. We could basically put a brick wall in front of our back 4 and just behind Cesc which would free him from pretty much any defensive responsibility.

Simlar to Matic, he's not just a destroyer of a DM. He's great with the ball at his feet and can pick out a pass.

He can be keen all he wants. Why in the christ would we pay £33M for such a bang average player?!? He's not even worth £15M.

In todays market, when shit players worth 10, gustavo worth 20 at least.

Wolfsburg might think that but tbh they're welcome to him.

It's not even the price as such, it's the fact that a raft of players who are at least as good and will definitely be cheaper (Schneiderlin, Imbula, Wanyama) or players who might cost a similar mount but are markedly better (Nainggolan, Witsel).

Always liked him, but I think he's Wolfsburg's priced asset alongside KdB and Perisic. Underrated to the core, fantastic in terms of physicality and pace. Compairing him to Matic who is a sheer brute and is intelligent, this bloke is not as smart as him, but does tend to keep up with opponents a lot. Bags of stamina and work-rate. Would be a fantastic box-to-blox addition, IF we were to sign him for the right price. What is he though, 26?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You