Chelsea 1-1 Sparta Prague

Jase

Man of the Match  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Bucharest is awesome!

Was there last week, cheap everything and some smoking hot women!

Especially the 'cheap' strip club we went into :) so many hot women prepared to do anything for £20 :)

I of course being professional, sat at the bar and watched the floor ;)

Muzzie, I hope you had a beer in your hand whilst occupying the bar & I trust beaver was starring up at you from the floor :) dirty lucky sod! Lol.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucharest is awesome!

Was there last week, cheap everything and some smoking hot women!

Especially the 'cheap' strip club we went into :) so many hot women prepared to do anything for £20 :)

I of course being professional, sat at the bar and watched the floor ;)

and our ladyboy does fuck all for 200 000 a week :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

Dude after being in Bucharest it looks like the end of ALL roads!!! They're fucked all of em, even the main one from the airport to City Centre :)

I'll say this... Dacias can handle potholes - never seen so many :) potholes and Dacias :)

Don't worry Rafa will be gone by then, once they stop horsemeat in his burgers, he'll have to go back to Spain for a 'Rodeo Burger'

the road from the airport to city is fine. there are some problems inside the city, but nothing that would kill you.

rafa is the only thing that could hurt steaua.

first leg is on our stadium. if chelsea can escape without a 1+ diffrence on the scoreboard , you will get trough the quaterfinals

if u loose in bucuresti, is the end of the road .

the only problem that steaua have is the keeper.

btw, you won't see girs anywere in the world like in romania. bring your photo camera ;)

may the best team win.

Muzzie, I hope you had a beer in your hand whilst occupying the bar & I trust beaver was starring up at you from the floor :) dirty lucky sod! Lol.

Indeed :) weird though, must be warmer in Bucharest than I thought - as the beavers had no fur! :)

Incidentally - in a strip club, lip reading is an awesome skill :)

the road from the airport to city is fine. there are some problems inside the city, but nothing that would kill you.

rafa is the only thing that could hurt steaua.

first leg is on our stadium. if chelsea can escape without a 1+ diffrence on the scoreboard , you will get trough the quaterfinals

if u loose in bucuresti, is the end of the road .

the only problem that steaua have is the keeper.

btw, you won't see girs anywere in the world like in romania. bring your photo camera ;)

may the best team win.

Yup :)

Was only teasing you on the roads :)

The girls are beautiful and the people are very friendly - really would be great to go and see it :)

Good luck dude in the game - and from my perspective cheers for popping in, your English is definitely better than my Romanian!

Also some really great architecture and an almost copy of Versailles on the hill - takes ages to drive around and why can't I get on the first floor :) I reckon some secret shit is going on in the people's palace :)

Also for those in the know - the Bucharest Borsch is REALLY good :)

Don't forget telly tubby's fucked up rotation plan. I thought you people said rafadyce was a good tactician. So far I haven't seen it.

Can you sort out your hate priorities, please. You can't say that Torres missed many good chances and then say that Rafa's tactics didn't work. Rafa tactics are to produce chances. The players responsibilities are to execute them. Also Rafa has scope to make substitutions. His substitution of Hazard for Oscar was greeted boos by the usual ignorant boo-boys, yet it produced the winning goal. Kudos to Rafa.

As for Torres - goalscorers need confidence. He has been the object of the yobo boo boys for months . In Japan the "loyal" supporters booed him and Rafa as they did in Sparta and various other grounds. This must be a first for a leading club.

You and some of the other haters on here are obsessed with Rafa's appearance. Is it because you are yourself fat and merely expressing a form of self-hatred. Or is there some other deep-seated reason you don't want to tell us about. I notice a lot of the Rafa haters are also fascinated with Mourinho's appearance .....hmmmmm

As for the substitution. I wanted Rafa to take Oscar off long before he did. I know some of you thought he played a good game. I thought he reverted back to the bad form he showed before Rafa started dropping him from the starting 11. Time and again he lost possession of the ball through bad passes or inability to keep the ball under control - a kick forward two feet too far right into the feet of a defender. And because he did this in their third he left us open to counter attack time and again. When Rafa took him off I felt that the midfield would relate better to the attack and it would be more penetrative.

Mikel was not physically fit or up for this game. The back line continued to be brittle and Terry better attend to his defensive duties and cease giving his opinion to the media about things that are not his business. When he said that the manager must take the responsibility because he picks the team he was obviously referring to DeMatteo and his former boss. He couldn't have been referring to Rafa because he had no say in the formation of the squad or its pre-season and tactical training. Terry's remarks are self-serving. The responsibility for bad play, failure to execute a managers plan and lack of commitment is the players responsibility despite the tradition that has developed at Chelsea of blaming the manager. But if the manager is to be blamed then he, and not the players, should also get the credit for any success.

In all honesty we palyed well, expect for the final touch we were OK. On a good day we could have converted a few of those chances. My main concern how badly we defended. Perhaps we we need to revert back to JT and Luiz partnership. Cahil has been caught off guard too many times of late.

Despite that shithouse game I still think our worst RB game was the final against Corinthians.

I don't understand Mikel, I hate the fact that he can't score. We're already stuck with a player who can't score so why add another one? I have nothing against him but since day 1 he hasn't convinced me. Lamps, Luiz and Ramires can score, Mikel can't. I know that that doesn't make him a bad player but we needed the goals to secure a spot in the next round early on in the game.

Eden Hazard keeps proving that he's exactly what we needed for so long.