Jase

Man of the Match  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite understand how Ajax were able to bottle it, they won the first leg 2-0 at home.

I WAS ALREADY PLANNING A TRIP TO AMSTERDAM FFS

Cheap alcohol in Romania. It's not Amsterdam but I'm sure it would be a great trip too. ;)

Or you could just go to Amsterdam anyway. :lol:

Very true, i am not denying that. But Torres is part of the "team" and as a team the performance wasn't very good for the opposition we faced, who (credit where credits due) did do well, and got their goal and pressed well throughout.

Also props to their fans who IMHO travelled well as well. It appeared on my TV screen they occupied many seats in the Shed End.

a serious question ,,,had he played do you think Lampard would have scored???

100% sure. If only a minor part of the amount of chances that fell to Torres and Ramires had fallen to Lampard, he surely would not have made such a mess of it and simply banged one in.

Bucharest is awesome!

Was there last week, cheap everything and some smoking hot women!

Especially the 'cheap' strip club we went into :) so many hot women prepared to do anything for £20 :)

I of course being professional, sat at the bar and watched the floor ;)

a serious question ,,,had he played do you think Lampard would have scored???

I think so. The funny thing Mata went 90 minutes. If someone deserved a rest it was him, but noooo telly tubby sat out Supa Frank. Supa didn't seem to happy sitting w/ his dad. I am sure telly tubby wants to have Supa getting 200 in front of the home fans. I am telling you people, dude is on a sabotage mission to fuck CFC's season. He will receive a Hero's welcome when he returns to Merseyside from those dirty red scousers.

Bucharest is awesome!

Was there last week, cheap everything and some smoking hot women!

Especially the 'cheap' strip club we went into :) so many hot women prepared to do anything for £20 :)

I of course being professional, sat at the bar and watched the floor ;)

Hey don't kiss & tell ;)

It wasn't as shit of a performance as you all are making it out to be. Yeah, the team we played against wasn't CL quality but we damn sure created enough good chances, it's just a damn shame we have Torres in our team.

Oscar sub was a disgrace, Torres was ruining our attacks left and right, fallin so easily, blocking our shots and then finally doing what he does best when we need a goal; he hides.

Rami, Azpi, Oscar and others showed tremendous heart throughout. Also a shout out to their goalie who was amazing.

It wasn't as shit of a performance as you all are making it out to be. Yeah, the team we played against wasn't CL quality but we damn sure created enough good chances, it's just a damn shame we have Torres in our team.

Oscar sub was a disgrace, Torres was ruining our attacks left and right, fallin so easily, blocking our shots and then finally doing what he does best when we need a goal; he hides.

Rami, Azpi, Oscar and others showed tremendous heart throughout. Also a shout out to their goalie who was amazing.

YES Torres is THE problem but the Fat WAnker will keep playing him

This is STEAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

End of the road for you guys !

Dude after being in Bucharest it looks like the end of ALL roads!!! They're fucked all of em, even the main one from the airport to City Centre :)

I'll say this... Dacias can handle potholes - never seen so many :) potholes and Dacias :)

Don't worry Rafa will be gone by then, once they stop horsemeat in his burgers, he'll have to go back to Spain for a 'Rodeo Burger'