Jase

Man of the Match  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we played good for 92 mins then? And are you gonna go tell everyone else they are plastic who doesn't think we played well? :)

If we had strikers that could finish everyone would be exited by this performance.

Credit? ok. but we are 20000 times better and playing at home with strong 11. it's only Sparta... cammon.

We were Awful.

So Which Game?

Looking back, me saying it wasn't even close was a bit extreme lol. But i think those 3 we created a lot less chances and often were getting dominated, wheras with this game we had a lot of the ball but did very little and were terribly wasteful.

If we had strikers that could finish everyone would be exited by this performance.

If we had strikers that could finish the performance would be different though... If we had played demba ba (I know we can't) We probably would have led going into the half time or at least be level, yet we didn't and torres was awful. And considering we only have 1 striker if he doesn't play well then we struggle as we are extremely reliant on our AM to do all the work (Like the brilliant goal from Eden at the end).

Do you think we played good for 92 mins then? And are you gonna go tell everyone else they are plastic who doesn't think we played well? :)

we didnt play as well as well as we could BUT with Torres it was like a horse in the Derby carrying 20st ,,,,

we didnt play as well as well as we could BUT with Torres it was like a horse in the Derby carrying 20st ,,,,

Very true, i am not denying that. But Torres is part of the "team" and as a team the performance wasn't very good for the opposition we faced, who (credit where credits due) did do well, and got their goal and pressed well throughout.

Same shit different game, continue to fluff/miss our chances whilst also conceding sloppy goals - story of our season.....

Don't think the performance was as bad as some are suggesting (could do a lot better mind!) We had enough chances to win the game comfortably, only a moment of class won it, brilliant from Hazard, makes you wonder why he wasn't brought on a lot earlier - ay Rafa???!!!