Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not yet done and dusted. We own the raced against ManU and Real the two biggest clubs in the world to sign Hazard, surely we can sign Reus for crazy money.

Chelsea beat manchester clubs for hazard, not barca and real madrid....

For 25m basicaly ANY bigger team in world can sign him. Its him who will decide where he will go. Only if we offer more in january with realy good paycheck for Reus, we have chance. Summer, I somehow doubt he would join us. I think he generaly prefers spain, but we will see.

-------------------Benzema---------------------

------------------Marco Reus-------------------

Ronaldo---------------------------Gareth Bale

---------- Rodriguez---------Isco-----------

-------Kroos-------------------Modric-----------

------------Ramos--------Varane---------------

---------------------Casillas----------------------

Wat...

Wat...

Wat...

Reus doesn't want to be a bench warmer, and will not be, which means in a 4-4-2 which RM play, there are 2 options, and that is either sell Bale back to the Prem, or bench Bale (fat chance) and put Reus there, unless they bench Benzema and play Ronaldo as a sole striker in a 4-2-3-1.

He won't got to Real Madrid, maybe Atletico, not Barca because they're banned, otherwise Bayern or Chelsea/City.

Wat...

The chances of that happening are zero...

The thing with him is I think he is in a very familiar situation with Hazard a couple of years ago. This is probably the 1st real big chase for a top player from 5+ clubs, last I remember was Sanchez between MU, Barca, Juve...etc and Hazard between us + both Manc. Madrid was never in it, they never even made a bid or shown interest, same with PSG.

I think he will make his choice over a few main factors. How much money will he make?(obviously the most important one). Will he be fighting for titles every year? and will he be a regular starter at his new club. Now with Barcelona banned until 2016 officially, they are out. PSG, Madrid, City, MU, us, Arsenal, Liverpool, Bayern and Atletico are really the only options for him. Narrowing it down we can safely rule out Arsenal and Liverpool already, unless they plan to offer him 400k a week or something.

MU, City, PSG and us will be the real players, that is if PSG are even interested and there are no noises going around with them. Bayern and Madrid seems obvious choice, but as we already discussed many times before Madrid are overstocked and Bayern do not need him unless Ribery or Robben leaves.

Not gonna lie, my interest in this potential transfer has been rising uncontrollably the past few days/weeks.

I still can't stomach how we've spent 50 million on that RW and we still have issues. Just need to buy Reus and get a CB (whoever that may be).

His best option from all points of view, (Economic, Sporting) are us.

I agree. But have the feeling that we're not going all the way for him and then we will miss out. Hope I'm wrong off course.

Apart from him personally, Dortmund will also rather sell to us than to Bayern. And I think his clause only becomes active this summer?

Maybe this is with my Chelsea glasses on, buth a Schurrle + cash bid seems ideal for all parties.

I agree. But have the feeling that we're not going all the way for him and then we will miss out. Hope I'm wrong off course.

Apart from him personally, Dortmund will also rather sell to us than to Bayern. And I think his clause only becomes active this summer?

Maybe this is with my Chelsea glasses on, buth a Schurrle + cash bid seems ideal for all parties.

This! It would give Schurrle an exit and wouldn't increase our wage bill too much - Shirley plus Reus is crazy, but Reus alone is manageable ;)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You