Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho doesn't want Reus. I watched him talking about it and he isn't playing mind games. He doesn't want him at all. Otherwise, he wouldn't emphasize how good his relation with Dortmund is. Forget Reus.

Mourinho doesn't want Reus. I watched him talking about it and he isn't playing mind games. He doesn't want him at all. Otherwise, he wouldn't emphasize how good his relation with Dortmund is. Forget Reus.

Lets hope he wants Cuadrado.. He is the best option to the right wing available.

Nah, According to them, only an Arsenal player would get injured by that tackle.

Maybe it's his playing style that is making him vulnerable to injuries. I mean, it's his 3rd or 4th injury from the beginning of the season and it was the same last season. Correct me if I'm wrong but Hazard has thankfully been injured for 2+ weeks only once or twice since his arrival. The difference between Reus and Hazard is huge. Eden is a real bull compared to Reus though he's been the most fouled player in the last seasons in EPL.

I wouldn't risk with Marco Reus in the EPL which is much more physical than the Bundesliga but on the other side he's world class and you never know how will his game starts if he comes to England.

Injury prone does not equate to getting your legs kicked in from a tackle. 'Injury prone' is applicable to players like Alex Pato that are always pulling/damaging muscles from training and exercising.

Thank god you said that and not me, was about to type every fucking swearword under the sun there.

Reus is my favorite non-Chelsea player. But he had 3 ankle injuries in a 6-month period.

At first I was all for it, but now I'm having second thoughts about him being able to adjust to the physicality of PL. I have complete faith that Mourinho will make the right choice.

There's no doubt we won't get him in the winter window. It's impossible to buy good players at that time. Also, he has some injury problems. We are gonna wait until the summer.

If a player asks for a transfer there's nothing Dortmund can do.

I watched BVB playing vs Arsenal. My god, they were awful - A mere shadow of how they were 2 years. ago - slow defense, so many long balls to nowhere, unable to keep possession, players looked worn out and could barely run. They made Arsenal look like Real Madrid!

If a player asks for a transfer there's nothing Dortmund can do.

I watched BVB playing vs Arsenal. My god, they were awful - A mere shadow of how they were 2 years. ago - slow defense, so many long balls to nowhere, unable to keep possession, players looked worn out and could barely run. They made Arsenal look like Real Madrid!

Just look at Gundogan, smeltzer, subotic who look like they had a mcdonalds diet for past year. Add Immobile, Grosskreutz, Ginter, Auba, Mkhitaryan who are nowhere near quality of Hummels, Kuba, Reus, Gotze and Lewa.

Imo, Bvb made quite terrible transfer decisions over past two years. They should push for players like Eriksen, Kdb, Draxler, Martinez from Porto etc. And more importantly, they should monitor their injured players because like I said Gundogan and co look bit fat and slow...

Maybe it's his playing style that is making him vulnerable to injuries. I mean, it's his 3rd or 4th injury from the beginning of the season and it was the same last season. Correct me if I'm wrong but Hazard has thankfully been injured for 2+ weeks only once or twice since his arrival. The difference between Reus and Hazard is huge. Eden is a real bull compared to Reus though he's been the most fouled player in the last seasons in EPL.

I wouldn't risk with Marco Reus in the EPL which is much more physical than the Bundesliga but on the other side he's world class and you never know how will his game starts if he comes to England.

I think it has to do more with DORTMUND. They rush him back when his ankle isn't 100%.

I think it has to do more with DORTMUND. They rush him back when his ankle isn't 100%.

The can't help it though. At any moment 1/2 (an exaggeration for those literal types) are on the medical bench. So when a player is available they need to use him.

The can't help it though. At any moment 1/2 (an exaggeration for those literal types) are on the medical bench. So when a player is available they need to use him.

Yea, absolutely, but that doesn't mean he's injury prone. I don't blame Dortmund, they have to do what they can, but to call him injury prone is ridiculous. Look at that team, they're always hurt, is half their team injury prone?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You