Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/18/marco-reus-fined-540000-euros-driving-licence-borussia-dortmund

Marco Reus is such a genius xD

I think that it is the wrong decision from the german court just to give him the fine because I know a guy that just once drove without a license and he was banned from making his license for three months.Also,the court date was after one year,so Reus is a lucky bastard

BVB signed Kevin Kampl from Salzburg for 10mio, he plays same position as Reus. Transfer will be completed in january. Who knows, is Reus during in winter break? Maybe they want to get some more money from him than just 25mio, and I can see us being very interested in that case.

Though im certain he can play across the entire AM area. People need to remember he's not a natural right winger.

In fact, this is his natural side. In Monchengladbach he played in the right. He change of the wing when arrive to Dortmund.

He can play in all sides of playmaker; CAM, Right winger or Left Winger.

He is not a one signing...... he is THE SIGNING.

If we sign him he will need to play his part on off the ball pressing, maybe not to the relentless extent Willian does however Mou won't sacrafise team balance for any one.

bvb players do a lot of off the ball pressing. or rather they used to. have watched them about 4 or 5 times this season, and they seem totally un motivated.

If we sign him he will need to play his part on off the ball pressing, maybe not to the relentless extent Willian does however Mou won't sacrafise team balance for any one.

Oh don't you worry about that. I've said it before but Reus is the ideal Mourinho forward. Devastating on the counter, excellent in pressing, fantastic goal scoring ability/killer instinct. He really is perfect for that right hand side of ours.

Oh don't you worry about that. I've said it before but Reus is the ideal Mourinho forward. Devastating on the counter, excellent in pressing, fantastic goal scoring ability/killer instinct. He really is perfect for that right hand side of ours.

That's ideal then, a further more Willian will be an ideal rotation option for both him and Hazard, he is almost the perfect winger to sub on when defending a lead.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You