Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexis was the answer for the right wing. Gutted Jose didn't go for him. £32m is peanuts for a player of his calibre...

You could argue Di Maria as well but 60m fee made it hard I guess. Now basically we have limited ourselves down to Reus realistically or Bale which is fantasy football at best.

For 20m Reus is a must. Even with injury concerns. Or WE COULD GIVE SALAH A FUCKING CHANCE. He looked decent today, wouldn't mind him starting the next game. My guess is Jose starts the exact same XI as today.

For the last two years that would have been my automatic reaction too but no longer. What I've seen from him more recently has given me pause and caused me to think we should reassess what we might be getting and what else could be available. I didn't see all of his displays this season but those I did watch didn't excite me. Thing is, it is tough to tell whether the output I've seen was only a question of form - no one is great all the time after all, rustiness or something else.

The problem is, I don't think we can rule out something else and that's why I say there is reason for caution.

By the way, if he did join I'd be tempted to try him as our 'ten'.

Alexis was the answer for the right wing. Gutted Jose didn't go for him. £32m is peanuts for a player of his calibre...

It wouldn't be the worst thing to try and sign him, City do it all the time :lol: - Would require Alexis to do some work of his own of course xD

Alexis will disrupt the balance of the team. We need hard-workers like Willian and Oscar in our attack! These players are so underrated to the success of the team!

Alexis will disrupt the balance of the team. We need hard-workers like Willian and Oscar in our attack! These players are so underrated to the success of the team!

That's good, except they aren't defenders, their job is to create and score goals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You