Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

If he goes to Real or Barca I have to hate him:/

Nah you don't. Unless he does something stupid like kissing the badge.

I still love Aguero even though he's at a rival, Schweinsteiger even though he's at Pep the arsehole's Bayern and Modric even though he played for the scum in white (that's not Real).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah you don't. Unless he does something stupid like kissing the badge.

I still love Aguero even though he's at a rival, Schweinsteiger even though he's at Pep the arsehole's Bayern and Modric even though he played for the scum in white (that's not Real).

That's true. I don't think I could hate Reus if I tried. He's the only one of those 3 BVB players I could not hate.

Off to Madrid according to FIFA agent Francois Gallardo.

"Real madrid will sign Reus and operation will close within days"

Balague also said he was learning Spanish, no?

If it's true Madrid will have Bale, Ronaldo, Isco, James, Kroos, Modric, Jese, Reus.

Off to Madrid according to FIFA agent Francois Gallardo.

"Real madrid will sign Reus and operation will close within days"

Balague also said he was learning Spanish, no?

If it's true Madrid will have Bale, Ronaldo, Isco, James, Kroos, Modric, Jese, Reus.

FIFA agent? :lol:

FIFA agent? :lol:

Not sure what it means lol, had it from here:

According to respected FIFA agent Francois Gallardo, however, the news will not be good for Premier League clubs as Reus has rejected offers from many big sides as he chooses to move to Real Madrid.

A deal is close to completion and could be finalised in the next few days as Reus becomes the Spanish giants' latest 'Galactico' signing.

Gallardo is quoted as saying: "Real Madrid will sign Reus and operation will close within days.

"He is following in a while and you want the best clubs, but he said no to all but the Real Madrid."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/415023/Real-Madrid-FINALISING-deal-to-SIGN-Arsenal-Man-Utd-and-Liverpool-target-Marco-Reus

According to respected FIFA agent Francois Gallardo, however, the news will not be good for Premier League clubs as Reus has rejected offers from many big sides as he chooses to move to Real Madrid.

A deal is close to completion and could be finalised in the next few days as Reus becomes the Spanish giants' latest 'Galactico' signing.

Gallardo is quoted as saying: "Real Madrid will sign Reus and operation will close within days.

"He is following in a while and you want the best clubs, but he said no to all but the Real Madrid."

Every now and then, we get 'FIFA agents' coming out and say things like this, which is complete BS most of the time, if not all.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/415023/Real-Madrid-FINALISING-deal-to-SIGN-Arsenal-Man-Utd-and-Liverpool-target-Marco-Reus

"RESPECTED Agent " thr perfect oxymoron

Where in the hell would Reus fit in at Barca or RM? There is literally no room for him in either side.

I think his next destination is almost 100% an English club. Ourselves or City. Wouldn't rule out Arse either.

-----------Casillas----------

-Ramos-Varane-Marcelo-

Bale-Modric-Kroos-Reus

-----------James------------

-----Benzema-Ronaldo---

The only way I see it...or sth similar with 3 defenders...and Isco, Jese will be on bench still...if Reus comes, someone else will leave. Otherway, if Reus accepted to sit on bench, he is plain stupid.

I still hope we get him, because for 25m, he would be steal and Willian is terrible winger...

-----------Casillas----------

-Ramos-Varane-Marcelo-

Bale-Modric-Kroos-Reus

-----------James------------

-----Benzema-Ronaldo---

The only way I see it...or sth similar with 3 defenders...and Isco, Jese will be on bench still...if Reus comes, someone else will leave. Otherway, if Reus accepted to sit on bench, he is plain stupid.

I still hope we get him, because for 25m, he would be steal and Willian is terrible winger...

Reus dont have site in Real Madrid, but this is not important for his president. Florentino Perez have the Pokemon delirium "Catch Em' all".

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You