Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAA, You guys can't tell when I'm taking the piss, lol ^_^

Yeah, I was gonna say. Sarcasm is difficult to judge online. :lol:

We'd probably be 10+ points clear at the top if we had Alexis. The perfect Mourinho player. He and Suarez last season are the two hardest working superstar attacking players I've ever seen. The only reason it doesn't hurt that much seeing him tearing it up at Arse is because they're so far behind us. Must be so frustrating for a player like him there. He's about 5 levels above any of his teammates.

Yeah, I was gonna say. Sarcasm is difficult to judge online. :lol:

We'd probably be 10+ points clear at the top if we had Alexis. The perfect Mourinho player. He and Suarez last season are the two hardest working superstar attacking players I've ever seen. The only reason it doesn't hurt that much seeing him tearing it up at Arse is because they're so far behind us. Must be so frustrating for a player like him there. He's about 5 levels above any of his teammates.

It'll only be 3 or so levels if Özil is ever able to get fit again :D

I don't know much about him but he does sound like the guy we need. We really need to invest into our defending. In the Summer we improved our goalie (even if he had a bad day today) and we've improved our attack with Costa and center with Fàbregas. This transfer we must buy a defender :P

He would be a great signing for right price, but I have a feeling we would have to go all out to get him. I personally think there could be better options in the market all in all. Callejon could be an interesting option, but I'm not sure about his relationship with Mourinho.

He would be a great signing for right price, but I have a feeling we would have to go all out to get him. I personally think there could be better options in the market all in all. Callejon could be an interesting option, but I'm not sure about his relationship with Mourinho.

Maybe but we got Courtois and Costa for good prices.

Alexis will disrupt the balance of the team. We need hard-workers like Willian and Oscar in our attack! These players are so underrated to the success of the team!

Eeeh what

have you seen Sanchez play?? He is an incredibly hard working player.

One thing I didn't like about Sanchez at the Arsenal-Man U game, is that he made a terrible pass which was intercepted by Man U. He then just started walking/light jogging when he could have pressured for the ball. This led to an easy counter-attack leading to a Rooney goal. Didn't look a hard worker there.

We just need someone who can consistently dribble through bodies among our attacking midfielders.

I'm fed up with hazard doing it alone.

cuadrado, firmino. non cup tied

cuadrado, firmino. non cup tied

Outside of the World Cup, I haven't watched Cudrado but he looks OK.

I'm a big Firmino fan but he hasn't been playing as well this season. A lot of misplaced passes from him. I don't mean stats wise, for all I know the stats would contradict what I'm saying, but he has not been as effective in completing the passes that damage the opposition as he was being last term.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You