Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nemanja Matic says hi!

Someone recently brought up Jose's record of signings in January and it's pretty low. We had a DM situation last season . We definitely don't have an AM situation right now. We actually have three players - four if you count Ramires to play there. So I don't think the situations are comparable at all.

Prices in January are inflated, the club's philosophy has been to spend wisely so unless we're activating some release clause to hijack someone's business I can only see us selling...

Nemanja Matic says hi!

Lol I didn't mean that but you got me there ;) But Borussia will be in the next round of CL and Borussia don't want to lose Reus now and Reus will probably want to stay now. Nothing more to add. I think we will get him but only in Summer.

Someone recently brought up Jose's record of signings in January and it's pretty low. We had a DM situation last season . We definitely don't have an AM situation right now. We actually have three players - four if you count Ramires to play there. So I don't think the situations are comparable at all.

Prices in January are inflated, the club's philosophy has been to spend wisely so unless we're activating some release clause to hijack someone's business I can only see us selling...

I didn't make the post to try imply anything about Reus coming or not. I made the post to merely point out Matic is a gd player we bought in Jan lol.

a v gd post, though. (as per usual)

The issue here is not whether he's "injury prone" or not but that the effect that the serious injuries he has accumulated over the past few years will have on him. he's already suffered two back to back serious knee injuries in the last 5 months, even his biggest fan can see it's a major cause for concern. as much as people like to dismiss it, no player is superhuman and Reus is no exception and people are right to preach caution regarding signing a player that has endured two major knee injuries in quick succession.

We all saw the effect this injury had on essien and torres.

The issue here is not whether he's "injury prone" or not but that the effect that the serious injuries he has accumulated over the past few years will have on him. he's already suffered two back to back serious knee injuries in the last 5 months, even his biggest fan can see it's a major cause for concern. as much as people like to dismiss it, no player is superhuman and Reus is no exception and people are right to preach caution regarding signing a player that has endured two major knee injuries in quick succession.

We all saw the effect this injury had on essien and torres.

And Lampard.People tend to forget that he was never the same since his injury in the beggining of the 2010/2011 season.

And Lampard.People tend to forget that he was never the same since his injury in the beggining of the 2010/2011 season.

Robbie fowler is another one. he was on pace to become one of the most prolific goalscorers in premiership history before his knee injury.

Robbie fowler is another one. he was on pace to become one of the most prolific goalscorers in premiership history before his knee injury.

The only Liverpool legend I'd like to have him in my side, he is the pure attacker.And he likes sniffing the pitch.

To use a simple example.

If someone kept smacking rekin in the head, which resulted in him writing illogical posts he would be unlucky.

However, if rekin keeps writing dumb posts without any reason, that is due to just plain stupidity.

I have to say this is one of the worst comebacks I've read on this forum. Hang your head in shame, lad.

Or Turan or Griezmann. Do people even know how much quality Turan is for Atletico? Better than Cuadrado or Draxler IMO, not as Reus though.

I always thought we rush in attack bit too much sometimes, wasting chances. Turan is example of how not to fuck up counter attack and usualy makes proper decision, very allround. And most importantly he is consistent. Unlike Schurrle or Willian. And what I rate him most, he is the guy who wont give up. Ever. Like Vidal for Juve or Lamps in his best for us. Kind of player that fits Mou perfectly. Plus he is from very same system that we play, since Atletico has similar tactics and setup.

Dunno, I get feeling since Turan is turkish and looks like fucking spartan, he isnt recognized as top winger. But he is one and also a very intelligent. More than any of our attackers, bar maybe Hazard but Hazard is not as experienced. Should Reus not come and Mou still looking for winger, Turan would be my pick.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You