Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, I'm not very regular in here anymore lately, but when did this Schürrle hate begin? And why? I don't get it..

right around the time I was voted the president of the Chelsea Player Hater fan club. I'm working on starting the Diego Costa hate. It'll be my toughest test as president

No.

TzC4j5Y.jpg

Ivanovic is a fucking nightmare defensively. Always goes walking, switching off defensively. Imagine having Reus or Alexis in front of him :lol: lol:

Hence why if we signed Reus then shifting Azpi to RB and having Luis at LB would be the only option. I think we wouldn't lose much defensively because we'd essentially be trading Willian and Brana for Luis and Reus. Not much of a step down defensively but a big step up offensively, IMO.

Chelsea to beat Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to Marco Reus in Andre Schurrle swap deal

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/533411/Chelsea-Man-Utd-Liverpool-Arsenal-Marco-Reus-Andre-Schurrle-Swap

My brother is a huge Dortmund fan and I suggested this to him a few weeks ago (Schurrle +£10M for Reus) and he said that he reckons Dortmund would snap our hands off. They're essentially getting a great like-for-like replacement (not as good, but still) for essentially £10M, and then they have £10M extra cash to reinvest in getting a GK that isn't Weidenfeller.

In this, you have a reason, but remember that they did something similar with Lewandowski. They preferred leave him go, without getting nothing money, that sell before and losing him for champions.

Yeah but the general consensus is that they regret that now. Doubt they'll make their fans go through that again.

for anyone who watches dortmund. how good is subotic playing these days?

He's been poor. Well and truly dislodged by Sokratis. He's probably fallen behind Ginter too now. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go in one of the next 2 transfer windows.

Aren't Schurrle and Reus good friends? Don't think Reus would want to come here if he knew he would be forcing Schurrle out.

Depends. It would probably help Schurrle's career playing week in, week out in an easier league. Reus might think like that?

Depends. It would probably help Schurrle's career playing week in, week out in an easier league. Reus might think like that?

Hmm either way it'd be the football equivalent of your mate's girlfriend dumping him for you. If he doesn't go to Bayern it'll be because of his loyalties which means I doubt he'd come here either.

He's been poor. Well and truly dislodged by Sokratis. He's probably fallen behind Ginter too now. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go in one of the next 2 transfer windows.

After of his injury, he has very bad level.

Hurts, because for me he was one the best CB.

for anyone who watches dortmund. how good is subotic playing these days?

Poor. He's the reason they lost to Bayern. Clearence straight to Bayern and the penalty. He was so good in 2013.

Granted, I'm not very regular in here anymore lately, but when did this Schürrle hate begin? And why? I don't get it..

Most of us are patient with him and understand players go through a poor run of form. Others, who are ignorant, want him gone now.

Marco Reus is ready to snub Arsenal - but is eyeing a move to rivals Chelsea. The Germany winger is considering staying at Borussia Dortmund but is also eyeing up a switch to Stamford Bridge.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/534044/TRANSFER-NEWS-Reus-Chelsea-Arsenal-30m-Barca-Liverpool-Gerrard-contract

Same as Lewan at the moment, rumours rumours rumours then in Jan said "Btw I'm def off to Bayern :D"

Reserving any kind of excitement until something concrete.

Would do £15m + schurrle on loan to dortmund, he may develop like Reus did under Klopp, who knows.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You