Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother is a huge Dortmund fan and I suggested this to him a few weeks ago (Schurrle +£10M for Reus) and he said that he reckons Dortmund would snap our hands off. They're essentially getting a great like-for-like replacement (not as good, but still) for essentially £10M, and then they have £10M extra cash to reinvest in getting a GK that isn't Weidenfeller.

Well, in that case, cech + schurrle = reus + (5-10) mil pounds.

-Great salary

-Big club fighting for all trophies

-Mourinho as your coach

-London

-Remain a Dortmund hero

Hmmm..sounds attractive no?

plus he seem doesn't want to go to Bayern, because he love Dortmund. Yes, of course Bayern might interested in him, but if the player and the club ignore them, we might have a chance. The only real threat may come from Real or Barca, but they are showing no sign interested in Reus. English clubs like Arsenal, MU, Pool, City with ffp are not a threat for us.

Barca have Neymar-Messi-Suarez, Real have Ronaldo-Isco/James-Bale, it doesnt make sense to get Rues, but Real never make sense.

Bayern will want him, even though they have Gotze-Muller-Ribery-Robben-Shaqiri (when they sometimes play with only two of them). But they're pigs.

CIty should fight for him, but even if they will i cant see him choosing this meh club.

hahah. Cech + Scurrle + Money ??????!

Marco Reus from January having a release clause of 25€m - 19,7£m..

BILD saying that Schurrle is their nr1 target… so I'm guessing a swap deal, Schurrle for Reus. Win win for both clubs or a BIGBIG win for us:P

hahah. Cech + Scurrle + Money ??????!

Marco Reus from January having a release clause of 25€m - 19,7£m..

BILD saying that Schurrle is their nr1 target… so I'm guessing a swap deal, Schurrle for Reus. Win win for both clubs or a BIGBIG win for us:P

it would be a smart deal for both clubs im sure of it that dortmund don't want him to go to bayern

We're the logical destination.

Exactly! It makes sense for us and for the player himself. I can't believe I am saying this but it actually looks like a deal that could happen! B) And I see it as a Bayern vs. Chelsea battle. City has already problems with FFP so we should be able to beat them by simply giving a little higher wage (which CFC is able to do given the relatively superior financial situation at the moment). Other clubs as mentioned (Pool, Arse) aren't even fighting for titles so they are not even options really. Barca and Real have their super-trios upfront so they don't need him. So how's it gonna be Marco? Remain as a Dortmund hero or contribute to the decline of German football by joining your old buddies at Munchen? Every reason for him to choose us - let's make it happen!

Costa

Hazard Reus

Oscar

Matic Cesc

Too perfect to be true?

Exactly! It makes sense for us and for the player himself. I can't believe I am saying this but it actually looks like a deal that could happen! B) And I see it as a Bayern vs. Chelsea battle. City has already problems with FFP so we should be able to beat them by simply giving a little higher wage (which CFC is able to do given the relatively superior financial situation at the moment). Other clubs as mentioned (Pool, Arse) aren't even fighting for titles so they are not even options really. Barca and Real have their super-trios upfront so they don't need him. So how's it gonna be Marco? Remain as a Dortmund hero or contribute to the decline of German football by joining your old buddies at Munchen? Every reason for him to choose us - let's make it happen!

Costa

Hazard Reus

Oscar

Matic Cesc

Too perfect to be true?

Don't even get me excited! It would be unreal, he'd still be a Dortmund hero, not a traitor like Lewa and Gotze, and play in the most competitive league in the world.

Barca have Neymar-Messi-Suarez, Real have Ronaldo-Isco/James-Bale, it doesnt make sense to get Rues, but Real never make sense.

Bayern will want him, even though they have Gotze-Muller-Ribery-Robben-Shaqiri (when they sometimes play with only two of them). But they're pigs.

CIty should fight for him, but even if they will i cant see him choosing this meh club.

To be fair,

If barca have messi - neymar - suarez

If real have CR - james- bale/isco

If bayern have gotze-muller-robben-ribery-shaqiri

Then we have costa-oscar- hazard-william-schurrle.

What's even more baffling is that our options probbaly have the least average age among them, so for us to get reus is actually as much a luxury buy as any of the above.

Infact if u think objectively, reus to bayern makes sense. Ribery and robben are both going to be on the wrong aide of 30 and shaqiri is not first team material for bayern.

Costa

Hazard Reus

Oscar

Matic Cesc

Too perfect to be true?

I am excited with only imagine this formacion!!!.

Then we have costa-oscar- hazard-william-schurrle. What's even more baffling is that our options probbaly have the least average age among them, so for us to get reus is actually as much a luxury buy as any of the above.

You listed players who can play his position, but is it a luxury buy if he actually improves those positions? When I think of luxury buys I normally think of players who are at most the same level as the ones we already have, but he would take our team up another level, which is what we strive for. In terms of individual quality our squad would be very close, if not on par, with the Reals and Bayerns of the world. And we know that Jose will make those individuals absolutely brilliant together. SIGN!

You listed players who can play his position, but is it a luxury buy if he actually improves those positions? When I think of luxury buys I normally think of players who are at most the same level as the ones we already have, but he would take our team up another level, which is what we strive for.

agreed. my mistake for calling it a "luxury" buy, but even in bayern's case, it is hardly a luxury buy.

ribery has not set the pitch on fire for a year now and is definitely on a decline. bernat is playing the wings (i think) and reus would seem a perfect replacement. to call them pigs for it is uncalled for.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You