• Cole
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

I could not help but laugh at the fact that we again conceded a late goal to lose a measly point :lol: This club needs to be rebuilt from scratch though.. Get rid of EVERYONE except for Roman's wallet and a handful of players, the rest can jog on.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me and i am sure many others it is so obvious that he has to go.... We can't do anything about the size of the squad as the transfer window has closed. No he has the exact same team to work with, but i am fairly certain the team would want to play more for him, and i 100% guarentee you the fans would be right behind him ray and that would be 1 less problem than having to deal with the rafa show.

I agree, Rafa has to go in order win over fans for atleast some periods of time before the new manager needs to make unpopular decisions due to lack of options.

I seem to remenber a number of members saying Rafa was tactically far superior to RDM ,,,do they still think so??????

I would say so, yes. It's a difficult situation as he's inherited all of the same problems RDM had. At the start of the season we were awesome, and then teams figured us out which led to the downfall and sacking of RDM (Similar to how Newcastle became incredibly predictable earlier this season).

Each week we try to find reasoning and write another +1000 words long essays on how we ended up with this result, and why.

It's quite simple though. People have already stated our paper thin squad, our incompetent manager and our fatigue.

We are bad at the moment. Very bad. I honestly can't see this turn around. But I'm hoping... Please. :cry:

Let's say Rafa gets sacked in the evening. We get a new temporary manager that will lift the mood of the fans, not so sure about players, because they will still need to play shitloads of games with no reinforcements coming in any time soon - same old for them. My main question is though, how do we know that the next manager wont start using Torres, can make subs that suit all our FANS, can work out a possible rotation policy with a non existing and not play Bertrand, Oscar etc out of position, even though we lack options? I mean Rafa isn't the first one to have an headache with Torres etc.

Mate, you still just don't get it do you?

It doesn't fucking matter who they are or what their individual preferences & methods may be - so long as it's not Rafa, that will be more than enough to deliver some form of success - no other professional manager could possibly fall victim to the same blatant insolence that he seems to perpetually wallow in.

I'm confident that even without a designated manager, with Holland as a fill-in or even JT & Lamps leading the pack themselves, we could make the top 4; & that is more than we could possibly hope for given the current situation. With Rafa remaining at the helm however, that is looking increasingly more unlikely as every week he seems to provide a tiny spark & sense of false hope for salvation - & yet ultimately just continues to lead us further & further into the unknown abyss as any kind of consistency or form eludes us entirely.

If we had started the season with him, we would be lounging around amidst the mid-table scrap heap along with the likes of Livershit, Swansea, West Brom & Stoke - dare I say an even more dire position that due to our peplexing reluctance to make him redundant - despite him already being the essential definition of that in all reality...

What do you mean?

Rafa gone would mean:

a) we don't have an idiot in charge

B) we do have a bench, he just doesn't use it, (why not put on Azpi for a tired ivan, why not put marin on, fresh legs and couldn't have been worse than bertrand or oscar)

c) Everyone would concentrate on the team, which isn't happenning

d) Rafa gone would give everyone new motivation.

e) There is no way our results could get worse

f) I didn't know you were in touch with roman and ray wilkins.

Funnily enough I saw people making fun before the game that his subs will surely be Azpi vs Ivan and so on. And didnt he get murdered on this forum for subbing a defensive minded Ivanovic and putting on attacking minded Luiz, who started to offer threat as soon as he got on with his low driven powerful passes from the deep. Other than that I agree with you post, excluding the sarcastic point.

What do you mean?

Rafa gone would mean:

a) we don't have an idiot in charge

b ) we do have a bench, he just doesn't use it, (why not put on Azpi for a tired ivan, why not put marin on, fresh legs and couldn't have been worse than bertrand or oscar)

c) Everyone would concentrate on the team, which isn't happenning

d) Rafa gone would give everyone new motivation.

e) There is no way our results could get worse

f) I didn't know you were in touch with roman and ray wilkins.

The same shit over & over. It will not solve anything at this time.

My last post in this thread.

Unused substitutes on Chelsea´s bench:

Turnbull, Ferreira, Marin, Azpi, Benayoun, Ake, says it all.

Mate, you still just don't get it do you?

It doesn't fucking matter who they are or what their individual preferences & methods may be - so long as it's not Rafa, that will be more than enough to deliver some form of success - no other professional manager could possibly fall victim to the same blatant insolence that he seems to perpetually wallow in.

I'm confident that even without a designated manager, with Holland as a fill-in or even JT & Lamps leading the pack themselves, we could make the top 4; & that is more than we could possibly hope for given the current situation. With Rafa remaining at the helm however, that is looking increasingly more unlikely as every week he seems to provide a tiny spark & sense of false hope for salvation - & yet ultimately just continues to lead us further & further into the unknown abyss as any kind of consistency or form eludes us entirely.

If we had started the season with him, we would be lounging around amidst the mid-table scrap heap along with the likes of Livershit, Swansea, West Brom & Stoke - dare I say an even more dire position that due to our peplexing reluctance to make him redundant - despite him already being the essential definition of that in all reality...

So what you're saying is that sacking Rafa will solve our problems. He is the only one dribing us down, not the lack of players in our disposal. A new manager can come in, somehow breed Mata and have more options and come out with results? Im not saying Rafa should stay but why can't you see a bigger picture here? He is not the real problem here.

Funnily enough I saw people making fun before the game that his subs will surely be Azpi vs Ivan and so on. And didnt he get murdered on this forum for subbing a defensive minded Ivanovic and putting on attacking minded Luiz, who started to offer threat as soon as he got on with his low driven powerful passes from the deep. Other than that I agree with you post, excluding the sarcastic point.

No they were joking about how he would do that in the 87th min, with the time being the main factor. At 2-2 we needed fresh impetus in defence and attack. Azpi would give us fresh legs and someone to help on the overlap and marin, because if he cant even come on as a sub when we are playing a left back at left winger with no other options what was the point of his purchase. Even benayoun could come on just to have someone fresh who can chase back then run forward for 10 mins.

The same shit over & over. It will not solve anything at this time.

My last post in this thread.

Unused substitutes on Chelsea´s bench:

Turnbull, Ferreira, Marin, Azpi, Benayoun, Ake, says it all.

Yeah, its crap, but we can't do anything about that. But fresh legs are fresh legs and Azpi and Marin are better than a very tired bertrand and ivan.

It will solve the endless protests from fans etc, and mean we can concentrate on the game, it wouldn't solve all our problems but our team is more than good enough for top 4 with anyone other than rafa there.