• Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 players- jt, cech and lampard came over to applaud the fans who have travelled the length of the country to be at st James park. Is it really too much to ask for the rest of the cunts to walk a few yards over? Worthless twats.

Were you there bro?

benzema did a torrs... i repeat benzema did a torres... anyways now just hope tottenham screw it tomorrow and lukaku gets a hattrick plus also hope DD gets a couple so that nigeria is knocked out of AFCON and both moses and mikel fly back...

Bertrand playing the whole game and Ivanovic as right back is a joke that I didn't like.

Debuchy since last year has lost quite a lot of space and has never been really good with the ball, quite easy to close him down as he has only a right foot and his only trick is pushing the ball in front of him.

And at 2-1, I don't know why we didn't just play a keep the ball game, making the Newcastle players run to have the ball back instead of losing the ball easily. That's the thing I hate the most with the way we play under Benitez, we don't keep the ball as well.

Ok we had to do more runs, play a bit more direct but not always like we seems to do and lose a lot of ball.

That's why we have more difficulties against smaller teams who defends deep, we don't play anymore a more intricate game.

I hope we don't have the same problem as last year under AVB, a clash between players and the style of play they want on the field.

Luiz, Moses, Hazard, Mikel return is needed.

3 players- jt, cech and lampard came over to applaud the fans who have travelled the length of the country to be at st James park. Is it really too much to ask for the rest of the cunts to walk a few yards over? Worthless twats.

the only players that really cares. the old guard.

And at 2-1, I don't know why we didn't just play a keep the ball game, making the Newcastle players run to have the ball back instead of losing the ball easily. That's the thing I hate the most with the way we play under Benitez, we don't keep the ball as well.

Exactly this. Any manager worth their salt would instruct the team to slow down the frantic pace of the game a little and take control of it. Not under Benitez though. He doesn't react at all.

We used to be so ruthless when we were winning, now we just crumble. I cant see why, we have a strong team, big leaders, JT, Lamps, Cech and Ash all played, Cahill is solid, Ivan is solid, Ramires, Mata, are brilliant players, it's not like we put a shit team out. Against Southampton we were really good inside the last half of the 1st half, against Arsenal we were awesome in the first half, against Reading we were brilliant in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half and today we were absolutely fantastic at the start of the 2nd half.

There must be problems with the fitness because we visibly tire and get dominated in the later stages. We can't hang on, we don't even do anything properly when we're winning.

Still so angry but so angry that i can't wait for our next game. Wigan are gonna get a royal fucking i swear!

I seem to remenber a number of members saying Rafa was tactically far superior to RDM ,,,do they still think so??????

i just wish some1 had noted these guys' name down... deluded bunch of sad souls..

I was one who said it, but I admit I was wrong.

One thing though, just because one is terrible it doesnt mean the other is good. RDM still an average manager. 100 times better than FSW, but still...

Chelsea were four points off the top of the Premier League when Di Matteo was sacked. They are now 16 points adrift under Benítez.
:ph34r:

The club needs to sign a manager for the long term. It creates team stability. Newcastle could of sacked Pardew but they didn't and they should now be safe from relegation. If they sacked him it could of been a different story.

I was one who said it, but I admit I was wrong.

One thing though, just because one is terrible it doesnt mean the other is good. RDM still an average manager. 100 times better than FSW, but still...

At least you can recognize your faults. I want to know about that fool rupert. He had the gall to say telly tubby is better than The Special One. He must have just exhaled a bong hit before he made that post

stoner2.jpg

At least you can recognize your faults. I want to know about that fool rupert. He had the gall to say telly tubby is better than The Special One. He must have just exhaled a bong hit before he made that post

I was amongst many who thought Benitez would improve a lot of things (despite all the hate he fully deserves) and I dont have a problem with that. I do have a problem with the ones who still cant see it didnt work and that it was a terrible mistake...

RAFA OUT!

I like Bertrand but tell me how does 1 psycho of a manager keep a LB playing on the LW for the full 90 mins, yet we had Marin and Benayoun as subs. Deluded! Feels like Rafa is trying to purposely annoy the Chelsea fans like Merson suggested.

I like Bertrand but tell me how does 1 psycho of a manager keep a LB playing on the LW for the full 90 mins, yet we had Marin and Benayoun as subs. Deluded! Feels like Rafa is trying to purposely annoy the Chelsea fans like Merson suggested.

I was even calling for Marin to come in. Maybe Marin should have started & then when we needed to shore up the D, bring in a fresh Bert. Another example IMHO of how wacked telly tubby's tactics are <_<

I know Newcastle squandered many chances to score in this game but if only Lampard had converted the chance created by Cole in the 1st half and then scored with the header from 8 yards out, this would have been so different! We had defensive problems in the game but once again, our profligacy cost us. :doh: