• Cole
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

Yes, bring back DiM & his park the bus. That way no fucking team will score against Chelsea.

Cech in the net & 10 players in front of him just might do the trick.

we won the CL with those tactics. your FSW cant win a bloody match with any supposed football knowledge he has. so stop trolling...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s very simple for those who are annoyed. Do not read it.

Also, I have no hate towards DiM, get it ?

That style is not or was not my type of football this club should be playing.

No, I read your posts. You are a good poster even though we disagree on some fundamental issues. You can dislike RDM all the way, you can hate him but that argument is, as said, properly answered. Your personal feelings aside, there is simply none objective and realistic reason for this. I will stop it right there, do not want to push this again.

This season under RDM, we played the best football...

We played extremely defensively for a total of three games. Two against Barcelona and one against Bayern. I can't stand when people act as if that was RDM's style or something. He just did what any manager should do and adapted his tactics to try to win the game. I think we're playing very similarly under Rafa as we were under RDM (when Rafa has people healthy) . We have mostly the same problems (poor movement, too much reliance on individual skill, etc...) and the same amazing things when they go right (incredible individual skill, beautiful passing, etc...). That said, our best games came under RDM for sure.

I'm still feeling so dejected about this game. Don't know how all of you take defeats but i'm seriously struggling to get over the last few weeks. I've forgotten what happiness feels like. I am truly and genuinely gutted beyond belief.

i just watch the CL semi finals and the final, the victory parade, probably even the wigan match (8-0 2009-10 plus the epl celebration from that year). all this gives me the strength to tackle anythin that this football club is going to throw me in the coming week.

i just watch the CL semi finals and the final, the victory parade, probably even the wigan match (8-0 2009-10 plus the epl celebration from that year). all this gives me the strength to tackle anythin that this football club is going to throw me in the coming week.

I just drink whisky in a darkened room and cry, but I think your remedy sounds much healthier. :D

I just drink whisky in a darkened room and cry, but I think your remedy sounds much healthier. :D

healthier and happier. plus it reminds u y u support the club, its for its character, its fight, its never-say-die spirit, the BIG MAN, ballack and so and so forth.

unfortunately many if not all these reasons are lost now and not a part of this club any more...

look, it is in fact very simple:

1) Rafa out

2) Rafa take Torres with you, to a shithole wheresoever

3) Our squad is too thin

4) because of point 3:

- Call back Kevin de Bruyne

- Call back Romelu Lukaku after this season

- buy a few new players, for example an extra striker.

5) do not switch Courtois for Falcao. In Belgium, it was all over the news papers today: Chelsea's keeper trainer is visiting Courtois today in Athletico to talk about his future in Chelsea.

I do not know about you guys, but it gives me the chills

6) Search a new Chelsea coach with hart and passion, someone who loves Chelsea and does not want this beautifull club to be ruined

7) We all know you're unbelievable rich, dear Abramovitch, but try to do some smart transfer policy. Look at Newcastle for example, they bought Sissoko almost free and look at who destroyed our team today?

8) the most important: START WINNING SOME GAMES FOR GOD SAKES

Dissapointed again!

Seen the game untill 1-1, a quick look showed me 1-2 :) , next look 2-2 :( and at least 3-2 :rant:

FFS What happen guys?

Sorry to lazy to read all 8 first pages, probably with alot of rage, so if anyone can give me some good info..

No, I read your posts. You are a good poster even though we disagree on some fundamental issues. You can dislike RDM all the way, you can hate him but that argument is, as said, properly answered. Your personal feelings aside, there is simply none objective and realistic reason for this. I will stop it right there, do not want to push this again.

What´s objective & realistic for me, may not be for others, they say. Therefore, a free speech applies.

When Rafa gets sacked, which manager will replace him? Why would anyone even want to take the Chelsea job? Winning the champions league doesnt even guarantee the safety of the manager for a season. Roman has fucked us all over.

Dissapointed again!

Seen the game untill 1-1, a quick look showed me 1-2 :) , next look 2-2 :( and at least 3-2 :rant:

FFS What happen guys?

Sorry to lazy to read all 8 first pages, probably with alot of rage, so if anyone can give me some good info..

mata's moment of magic gave us the lead and at that point of time we were looking real good.

then torres got the ball at his feet and gave it away as a bithday present. cisse got the ball in newcastle's own half but terry for stupid personal reaon (cisse put an elbow to JT's face) tried to slide in and intercept but missed it leaing us completely naked. iva was standing out of position and it was 1 (cahill) on 3. so that is how newcastle got their 2nd.

for that moment onward newcastle continued the momentum. with looking far more dangerous than us. our great manager, the "master tactician" made some great tactical changes and substitutions (oh wait) no he dint. he still kept bertrand on the pitch while an option of benayoun and marin was available hence settling for a draw and not going for a win. in the last minutes taylor made a run into our box with iva backing off him. then taylor just laid it to sissoko at the edge of the box who drove it low to fuck my life.

so there u have it.