• Cole
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

But they need to get over that!Sure the fans who travelled and paid all that money dont like seeing them underr Rafa/playing like shite but still do it.Cant throw a hissy cause they dont like the manager they're proffesionals need to do their job!

true but like i also said the players a clueless aswell

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember destroying a couple teams with Hazard - Oscar - Mata at the start of the season? That was actually fun football. Good times. Can't remember the last time I smiled after a Chelsea game. Probably back vs. Leeds. Didn't even smile after the Arsenal win because of the abysmal second half.

That was shit football too, it got the odd food result but we couldnt defend for shit.

I remember when we played good football all around.

Enough of feeling sorry for ourselves. We could have had a penalty, they should have had a red card for their brutality but coulds,woulds,shoulds don't count. We were shit, only players worth mentioning are Mata and Cech. Where has our defense gone? Terry being back showed that we missed a leader in the team, we had a go and scored 2 goals after what our fucking defense went napping and left Cech exposed. Although I can't see any rift between raf and players, there's an insurmountable gap between the manager and the fans and it's catching into the players. Negativity everywhere, blind hatred. Again we were wasteful, clumsy. Players were so fucking lazy, going to attack everyone were looking for Mata just to pass the ball on and then hide behind defenders. When we were counter attacked, fucking hell, OSCAR was making a run back with Cahill after Terry did that sliding tackle that took him out of the game and left Cech against 2 Newcastle players. Sacking Rafa would be treating a syndrome here, real treatment can only be done in the summer when we get -as funny as it is with us- a new long-term manager and as it looks so far, dont renew contracts, let them leave and get in new hungry players that have the legs, the desire to actually do something. At the moment, whats going on on the field shows total disrespect for the shirt.

What is Benitez actually doing? 3 games without Hazard = 0 wins because he has played a Left back in his position and showed shocking reluctance to change anything.

I never thought i would say this, but the sooner he's sacked the better. Appoint me as manager and i'd do a fucking better job.

You guys have no idea how much I regret my decision of booking a trip to London next week to see Chelsea drop some more points against Wigan. All travelling expenses, accommodations etc. covered the trip will cost me well over 1000 euros and what do I get in return? Sweet fuck all. Right now I couldn't really care less about going. It's not like I couldn't think of better ways to spend that money if I could take it all back now...

Only way I'm going to be happy to come there if the cunt isn't in charge next weekend but we all know the chances of that happening are close to zero.

Maybe u n I can make n arrangment..I'll go.

You guys have no idea how much I regret my decision of booking a trip to London next week to see Chelsea drop some more points against Wigan. All travelling expenses, accommodations etc. covered the trip will cost me well over 1000 euros and what do I get in return? Sweet fuck all. Right now I couldn't really care less about going. It's not like I couldn't think of better ways to spend that money if I could take it all back now...

Only way I'm going to be happy to come there if the cunt isn't in charge next weekend but we all know the chances of that happening are close to zero.

You will get to see a team play with passion and detimination....just not the one you paid to come and see

And if get 2-0 up cant even get happy about that...

A number of things are disconcerting to me, mainly:

1. I don't even feel much after a loss. That's a dangerous sign of apathy, and things have gotten bad when you're past being upset about your team's performance to the point where you just don't care any more.

2. I don't even know how to explain our performance under Benitez, which worries me. I literally have no idea what's going on with the squad.

This is going to be a painful second half of the season. Possibly more painful than the first.

Ref fucked up, Newcastle players were too aggressive, but still: RB's decisions cost us the game once again. Why start with Bertrand for 2 games in a row and not Azpi? Bertrand is the most unreliable player after Torres. Ivanovic seems to struggle at RB, let Azpi play there!! And why did we even buy Marin?

I have never disliked a Chelsea manager this much, Scolari is a genius compared to this twat. Now I'm 100% sure that it was him that fucked Inter up.

Rafa is clueless and so are the players atm, but that being said they players clearly do not like playing under Rafa

Nothing had indicated that. What has been seen is that our players can't cope with all this negativity from the fans on and off the field. That is caused by Rafa and he should leave to make supporters back the team. Though it's funny how some choose not to support the TEAM just bcs a manager we all dislike is in charge.

I'm actually laughing at all people who thought we might win this, even when we went 1 up thanks to two great individual goals.

The thing is, and this is not a cliche, we are utter shoite at the moment. Its sad, but its reality. There is no more spirit, fight, passion... I'd compare this game to the us against Barcelona last year. Newcastle dont have the quality we do, they dont have magicians like Mata or Oscar, goalscoring machines like Lamps but they have a heart and courage. What happened today is: we were outfought, not outclassed. That is exactly the same what happened at Nou Camp and the Bridge.

We're not united, we're not a football club. Take a look at that third goal from Newcastle... All the players celebrating together with the bench, jumping around like mad, fans delighted. We simply do not have this.

During half-time I predicted a 2-1 win for us... Can't deny we played well and had some great goals in that 2nd half but our problem is keeping the fukken lead.

1st at Reading now here. We're lacking that winning mentality we used to have it's like the team is too scared to lose when we're winning the game, and that's killing us.

It's cuz our coach is a fat cunt who's unable to install the kill-the-game mentality into the players.

Fuk off Rafa!

the sad moment when you realize that Benitez will survive EVEN THIS catastrophy + the january transfer window is closed.

oh dear, give me 4th place and the end of the season and I am fucking happy